Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 06:16 AM   #161
Webkinz :)

mlh918 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: PoTM Loot Bag Help Guide ..

Our family has had to contact ganz about this a couple times. They told me the same thing about waiting a couple of days to adopt, and I told them I understood, but if that is the case, they shouldn't have special activities for the POTM for the first few days. We have found that if you adopt your pet(even on the1st day) early in the morning before all the traffic hits Webkinz, then you don't have a problem. The lady at Ganz told me that when a lot of people are trying to get on WW at the same time it causes problems with the loot bags. It also is best to call them about this, because even if you do the form, they tell you after a few days to call them any way. They will give you the stuff from your loot bag, but they do check your account to make sure it isn't there. Hope this helps. So POTM rule of thumb. if you can't put pet on early in the day(like before 8 or 9am) then wait a couple days. Good luck to all of you.
mlh918 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 08:34 PM   #162
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Thanks for the information!
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 08:52 PM   #163
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

Very good guide! Thanks MathMom! (:
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 04:12 PM   #164
GrannyGA
Gift Trainee

willie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to behold

If I move all my exclusive POTM items to one account, will that guarantee that I will not get a duplicate exclusive when I adopt the POTM to that account? Anyone do this?
willie is offline Female
Old 12-30-2009, 12:42 PM   #165
~As You Wish~
Gift Guru

readbooks3721 is a jewel in the roughreadbooks3721 is a jewel in the rough

i want to adopt my POTM Schnauzer on New Year's Day, but will adopting him cause a glitch??? i want to avoid talking to Ganz but i want to adopt him on New Year's Day. Should i adopt him or not???
readbooks3721 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2009, 08:07 PM   #166
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by readbooks3721
i want to adopt my POTM Schnauzer on New Year's Day, but will adopting him cause a glitch??? i want to avoid talking to Ganz but i want to adopt him on New Year's Day. Should i adopt him or not???
Some adopt and have no trouble. Some adopt and have issues. The PoTM activities don't always work on the 1st. Maybe by now Ganz has got this all fixed, but I am not getting my hopes up.

View Post Originally Posted by willie
If I move all my exclusive POTM items to one account, will that guarantee that I will not get a duplicate exclusive when I adopt the POTM to that account? Anyone do this?
I do this and several of my friends do this. I get whatever the missing PoTM item is. If I want more than one, I kinzpost it out and adopt another pet and I get that item again.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2009, 09:21 PM   #167
GrannyGA
Gift Trainee

willie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to behold

Thank you--mathmom2--this helped--Happy New Year!!!
willie is offline Female
Old 12-31-2009, 06:40 PM   #168
I'm proud to be a

Lily849 will become famous soon enough

That helps me a lot! Thanks!
Lily849 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 09:48 AM   #169
lfsgrammy1 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
So, you've been waiting all month to adopt this month's pet just to get those wonderful PoTM items and Wish Token. You have the perfect name all picked out and excitedly put in the code. You go to your rooms to officially welcome that pet into your family only to find it is missing its luggage. You got nothing! No kinz cash, no coupons, no wish token, no special food, no special item Immediately you hop onto WI and start a thread .... What do I do?!?!?

Do NOT adopt a PoTM the first couple of days of the month. This is directly from GANZ. They know there are glitches, they know you won't get what you are supposed to get, they know, so they tell us not to do it.

Okay, so we all know we are human and several of us are not the most patient in the world and some of us have issues with rules so we adopt one anyway. {Some of us adopt an army! }

Here are some tips if you adopt a PoTM and either no loot bag shows or an empty bag shows -

1. Move your pet to a different room. This sometimes triggers the system.
2. Relog.
3. Relog and move to a different room.
4. Select a different pet and then back to the PoTM pet.
5. Log out and clear your cache and repeat the steps above.
6. For those who adopt an army ... adopt one at a time and get each's loot bag BEFORE adopting the next one.

If you have tried all of the above and nothing works, you contact GANZ. There are two ways to contact GANZ. Via the 'contact us' or via phone.

Contact us option - Go to the Customer Service Section and choose the Comments and Suggests. There you'll fine the 'Our Question does not appear above' link. Choose that and this form will pop up:
Click the image to open in full size.
Fill out the form and send the report. GANZ should contact you within a few days. I have heard some say sooner and I have heard some say a lot longer.

Phone - There are different numbers to call GANZ. If you call them frequently, you may have multiple numbers.

Call 1-866-932-5469 ... This is their main number. Select zero a couple times and you should get their operator. Ask for customer service. If you are lucky, you'll get a live person, so see below. If you are like the majority you will be transfered to a CSR's voice mail. Here you leave your name, number, best time to reach you, and the reason you are calling.

OR, Call 1-800-724-5902 and pick Option #2 for customer service. If you get a voice mail, leave your name, number, best time to reach you, and the reason you are calling.

When GANZ calls you back and they miss you, the CSR will leave another number to call and their extension. Sometimes you play phone tag with them, especially if you work.

***When you actually talk to a live person, make sure you note what PoTM items are in your dock, number of items in your dock and the level of KC. That way if you have some PoTM items you know how many and what they are. Otherwise, the CSR will say I already have the items so tough luck.

Side note: Keep all GANZ's numbers. Keep the CSR's extension and remember their name. If this happens to you next month, you can just call your rep and leave a message on their voice mail and this will cut down the wait time considerably.
Sorry to be a doubting Thomas, but why would ganz say not to adopt the POTM at the first of the month? Especially when it falls on a weekend because that's when all the bonus activities are featured? Doesn't make sense to me. This is the first time I haven't received my loot bag and really don't want to go through this again. Thanks anyway for the contact info!

Grammy is very discouraged
lfsgrammy1 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 11:17 AM   #170
greyowl2 is on a distinguished road

I have just called Ganz, again, & was told the POTM loot bag glitch has not been fixed yet. Just have to wait until it shows up in my dock OR check webkinznewz & it will say if you have to call them. ???by the way I first tried the866-932-5469 # & it seems to be out of service??? did get through on the other # Is everyone else as frustrated as me?? thanks for all your help
greyowl2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
clublab30 gotta tag!, clublab30 gotz a tag!, pounder