Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 01:21 AM   #91
Webkinz :)
mspinky987 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: PoTM Loot Bag Help Guide ..

Just out of curiosity, do you have to adopt a POTM to get the llot bag? I f you already had a POTM does it give you a loot bag?
mspinky987 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2009, 09:42 AM   #92
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by mspinky987
Just out of curiosity, do you have to adopt a POTM to get the llot bag? I f you already had a POTM does it give you a loot bag?
You only get the loot bag when you adopt the PoTM during its month.

Already having a PoTM on you account allows you to do the activities, but no new loot bag will show up.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 09:09 PM   #93

BGriff54 has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs up Re: PoTM Loot Bag Help Guide ..

Great information. I wish I had known about this site a LONG time ago! When that happened to me it took nearly a week just to find the contact ifo for Ganz. This could have saved me tons of headaches. Two thumbs up!

BGriff54 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 04:08 PM   #94
Sholyrn
Gifted

sholyrn is just really nicesholyrn is just really nice

Thanks for letting us know! this happened to me once when I got my PoTM but I had it all fixed by calling ganz. Any idea how long I should wait into the month? The first time it happened to me it was the 12th of the month...
sholyrn is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 04:18 PM   #95
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by sholyrn
Thanks for letting us know! this happened to me once when I got my PoTM but I had it all fixed by calling ganz. Any idea how long I should wait into the month? The first time it happened to me it was the 12th of the month...
The Ganz rep said that by the 5th it should be okay.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:25 PM   #96
allieysia88 is an unknown quantity at this point

OK I bought my grandaughter the POTM for March...so we wait until the 3rd or what? I hate her to miss out on lots of POTM fun just because of a glitch. Thanks for your help...
her gigi
Old 02-11-2009, 05:41 PM   #97
cindyann is on a distinguished road

Thanks so much for this awesome resource! It's helped me more than once! In January, I had problems with two different POTMs. Both just showed up as a regular adoption. I did the logout routine, and one had the gifts "magically" appear the next day! It was strange, though, when I logged in that next day (having given up the night before), instead of the newspaper, the room showed with the bulldog in it and it had the regular adoption balloon "frame". I clicked the dog, the frame disappeared and then I saw the wish token in my dock! After looking, I realized I had gotten the crystalline pond, too. So it apparently solved itself with the help of the suggested routine.

On the other account, no such luck. So I used the info to call Ganz, and had my call returned. She was so nice, and sent the POTM gifts to my dock.

So, imagine my dismay when it happens again this month, but to only one this time! I tried everything, then called. Same very nice lady. Told her I hated to seem a pest, but also was disappointed to not have it work correctly, and thought having the exact description, time, etc. might help. So she took down all the info, and told me to check my dock... and was so thrilled to find the little yellow submarine!, along with the token and coupon.

Just wanted to share my happy ending(s). And say thanks again for all the info shared - I hope I'll know enough about WB eventually to help someone else at some point!

C
cindyann is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 06:10 PM   #98
lpndutcher

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

Is this how it is expected to be from now on? A POTM Adoption Glitch that will continue?
I am wanting to adopt the March Yorkie tomorrow, but not sure if this is fixed or not. Of course most of the extras for the POTM happen in the first couple days of the month...so this is frustrating if I can't adopt it in time to do the extra activities.

Thanx, in advance, for any information you can give.
lpndutcher is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 07:21 PM   #99
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by lpndutcher
Is this how it is expected to be from now on? A POTM Adoption Glitch that will continue?
I am wanting to adopt the March Yorkie tomorrow, but not sure if this is fixed or not. Of course most of the extras for the POTM happen in the first couple days of the month...so this is frustrating if I can't adopt it in time to do the extra activities.

Thanx, in advance, for any information you can give.
It has been like this for the past several months. I never take the chance and just wait until the 5th or later. They have been updating things, so who knows. Some people adopt and have zero problems. Others all kinds of problems.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:01 PM   #100
lpndutcher

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

Thank you...yes...this all happened to me and 1 of my girls in December...Jan I just didn't bother, last month I waited...I was really hoping this had all been dealt with. Oh well...Guess I'm waiting, lol. Thanx again!
lpndutcher is offline Female
Closed

Tags
clublab30 gotta tag!, clublab30 gotz a tag!, pounder