| 09-24-2011, 05:41 PM || #1 |
Join Date: Jan 2011
| | THE ---> oufit guide! [ click ] you may now post.
This is a guide for anyone, who is looking for some tips and tricks to transform your clothing!
Usually, these things we will use are your basic things you use every day.
So, take a look around and let me know if you have questions or comments!
T-shirt Shrug ---> HERE
1. Start off with a long sleeved T-shirt that's your size.
2. Cut about a 6 inch slit along each side.
3. Lay the T-shirt face down. Starting at the top of one of the side slits, cit a straight horizontal line through the top layer of fabric only.
4. Turn the T-shirt over. Starting in the center of the neckline, use scissors to cut a straight line down the front of the shirt.
5. Wear the shrug over a shirt or dress. Pull on the bottom of the front of the shirt to stretch the fabric. Tie the two pieces in a knot.
Click the spoiler for a visual picture.
Instant Tanktop --->
1. Put on a T-shirt.
2. Thread a ribbon underneath one of your sleeves.
3. Tightly tie the ribbon in a bow so it's gathered at the top.
4. Repeat on the other sleeve.
Ruffle Wrap --->
Use a T-shirt scrap to make a ruffled bracelet!
1. Cut a piece of 1/2 inch wide ribbon that's long enough to tie around your wrist. Cut some T-shirt fabric into a strip that's about 1 1/2 inches wide and 20 inches long.
2. Fold the strip in half, lengthwise. Make a 1/4 inch snip along the fold. Unfold the strip.
3. Weave the ribbon in and out through each slit, until you reach the end. Bunch the fabric together as you go, and tie the bracelet around your wrist.
Handmade Hoodie --->
Don't throw away an old T-shirt - Use designs or letters from it to decorate a hoodie!
1. With scissors, cut out designs or words from a T-shirt.
2. Spread a thin layer of fabric glue on the back of the cutouts and attach to a hoodie sweatshirt and let them dry overnight.
MORE OUTFIT DESIGNS ARE COMING - IN PROGRESS RIGHT NOW.
Last edited by agonn; 09-25-2011 at 04:12 PM..
| || |