Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2012, 05:55 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

guingal36 knows no boundsguingal36 knows no bounds
guingal36 knows no boundsguingal36 knows no boundsguingal36 knows no boundsguingal36 knows no boundsguingal36 knows no bounds

Default Re: No GIMP Guide- A guide for aspiring graphics makers who don't have GIMP, Photoshop, or any other fancy photo-editing program! Learn how to do blends, make Blawks, and much more! Last added: Minifestos!

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
Looks like a great guide!
I just skimmed over it for right now, but definitely look forward to reading the whole thing.
I have GIMP, but have never been able to figure it out.
So, I look forward to learning other programs that will allow me to make graphics. =)

I made my first blend banner because of this thread, and I'm surprised at how well it turned out.
The only problem I had was uploading my own font onto Lunapic.
I have fonts from Dafont, but they wouldn't work with Lunapic....?
Thanks! Did you make sure that you unzipped the font before you tried uploading it to lunapic? And if you did, make sure you click the TTF font and not an extra note or something else. In other words, click the words next to the lime green symbol or the symbol that looks like a piece of paper with an A on it. (So sorry if that was confusing. ) And also, don't give up on GIMP! Skylar's GIMP Guide is a great one, look at that.
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzfan32
Great guide!!!
Thank you!
View Post Originally Posted by WackyZingoz211
I love this guide! Thanks so much for making it! I thought graphics were pretty cool, but I didn't know how to blend and make cool effects. It seemed like to do anything good you pretty much had to have GIMP, but now I know you don't! Rep for you
Aw shanks.
guingal36 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2012, 06:05 PM   #22
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: No GIMP Guide- A guide for aspiring graphics makers who don't have GIMP, Photoshop, or any other fancy photo-editing program! Learn how to do blends, make Blawks, and much more! Last added: Minifestos!

Wow, this is excellent! Thank you so much for making this! I am not allowed to download Gimp or pay for photoshop, so this will really help! Thanks again, and rep for you!
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2012, 06:16 PM   #23
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by guingal36
Thanks! Did you make sure that you unzipped the font before you tried uploading it to lunapic? And if you did, make sure you click the TTF font and not an extra note or something else. In other words, click the words next to the lime green symbol or the symbol that looks like a piece of paper with an A on it. (So sorry if that was confusing. ) And also, don't give up on GIMP! Skylar's GIMP Guide is a great one, look at that.
Yeah, they're already unzipped, because they work on Paint or Microsoft Works already, but I just couldn't get any of them to work on Lunapic.
And I suppose I won't give up on GIMP. I just don't have time to try to learn it right now. I'm going to try to learn some more over summer.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 01-05-2012, 06:22 PM   #24

guingal36 knows no boundsguingal36 knows no boundsguingal36 knows no boundsguingal36 knows no boundsguingal36 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by SoccerPlayer06
Wow, this is excellent! Thank you so much for making this! I am not allowed to download Gimp or pay for photoshop, so this will really help! Thanks again, and rep for you!
Thank you!
View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
Yeah, they're already unzipped, because they work on Paint or Microsoft Works already, but I just couldn't get any of them to work on Lunapic.
And I suppose I won't give up on GIMP. I just don't have time to try to learn it right now. I'm going to try to learn some more over summer.
Hmm... well what have you been doing to upload them on lunapic?
Old 01-05-2012, 06:26 PM   #25
I have a Record!
Gifted

webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds
webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds

I love the guide! I have Gimp, but I just can't get the hang of it. Here is something I made with your Lunapic guide (and Paint)lunapic_132579956414828_6.jpg
webkinzgangz is offline Female
Old 01-05-2012, 06:29 PM   #26

Ooh, awesome. Anyway, thank you so much!
Old 01-05-2012, 06:34 PM   #27

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

This is an good guide! I go on LunaPic sometimes, and I like the fact that it's free and the effects are easy to find. The blending stuff I allways wanted to know about it, whether it's PhotoExplosion, Photoshop Elements 4. something or LunaPic or any other photo editor in the universe.
Old 01-05-2012, 06:36 PM   #28

Thank you!
Old 01-17-2012, 03:08 PM   #29
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

This is so helpful for those who don't have GIMP!
1+ rep
889wlry is offline Female
Old 01-17-2012, 08:19 PM   #30

Thank you very much! I hope it will come in handy! (:
Closed

Tags
- - -torn- - -, ayo whaddup kris, bunny x, ceci got a taggie!, dwahpah&lilyoasis, good guide, guingal was here!, happy happy happy day!, heey dog, i love my hamster, i ♥ princess bride!, inky stepped foot here :), mitfy was here!, queenvetlikesthis!, shrewfang♥, the random family, threadofnote, walkonthewater, whodoesnt♥dogs, worldpeace wowzers, ~~~jazzgal~~~, ☼ can't wait for summer!, ♥do you love me?♥, ♥tiffc♥, ♥wenjun waz here♥