Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2008, 05:11 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
jezlin is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking new to webkinz

Is there a way possible for you to play against your own webkinz if you have two in tournament?I have been trying to get my two "pets" to play games against another and cannot figure out how to do it. Can anyone help me?:ccat:
jezlin is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2008, 05:12 PM   #2

teacher13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: new to webkinz

I don't think you can. I've tried and I couldn't make it work either.
teacher13 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 05:14 PM   #3
Gifted

webkinz diva is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by teacher13
I don't think you can. I've tried and I couldn't make it work either.
Yah I don't think you can....
Old 07-12-2008, 05:30 PM   #4
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

I've never done it but I heard it was possible (if not entirely glitch-free) prior to Ganz adding the Tournament Arena contests. I don't think it has worked since then.
Old 07-12-2008, 08:16 PM   #5
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

If you are talking about competing of two pets on the same account, then NO you can not do that.

An account can only play one time in a tournament.

However, if you have two different accounts, then pets from those can play against each other. You either need two computers or two different web browsers to do it though.
BERT_X is offline Male
Old 07-13-2008, 07:59 AM   #6
jezlin is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for your help. I appreciate it !
jezlin is offline Female
Old 07-13-2008, 08:10 AM   #7
No Way!!!!! I'm A

alex3882 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am sorry, but you can't do that. (Trust me, I have tried).
alex3882 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2008, 08:18 AM   #8
I luv my
coolhancat is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by jezlin
Is there a way possible for you to play against your own webkinz if you have two in tournament?I have been trying to get my two "pets" to play games against another and cannot figure out how to do it. Can anyone help me?:ccat:
nope. if you click, find an opponent, it will choose a random user who is also looking for someone to play with. if you and anybody on your friends list are in the same zone, you can ask them to play a game, but they can choose not to, if they want.
coolhancat is offline Female
Closed