Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2008, 08:24 AM   #21
Ltd2girl
Gift Guru

abercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of lightabercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: DOCK CLEANING HELP!

Thanks that was helpful
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2008, 08:37 AM   #22
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the suggestions. I will work on my dock.
Old 01-11-2008, 08:51 AM   #23
Gifted

pooknnook is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much for this post, I had no idea that by having so much in my dock, I was at a risk of losing items! I may have lost some things I didn't even realize! Which is kind of scary! I do have one ? though-- "Just make sure to REMOVE instead of MOVE because that is how a few of my things got stuck!! " So what you are saying is that I shouldn't move my stuff, I should remove and then add it to the room where i want it? That is unfortunate, I have a lot of trouble placing items in my rooms from the dock, not sure if it is my mouse or what but for whatever reason it is very difficult for me. Perhaps I am mouse challenged?
Thanks again for your post!!!
Old 01-11-2008, 07:09 PM   #24
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by pooknnook
Thank you so much for this post, I had no idea that by having so much in my dock, I was at a risk of losing items! I may have lost some things I didn't even realize! Which is kind of scary! I do have one ? though-- "Just make sure to REMOVE instead of MOVE because that is how a few of my things got stuck!! " So what you are saying is that I shouldn't move my stuff, I should remove and then add it to the room where i want it? That is unfortunate, I have a lot of trouble placing items in my rooms from the dock, not sure if it is my mouse or what but for whatever reason it is very difficult for me. Perhaps I am mouse challenged?
Thanks again for your post!!!
No only with tables and decorations on tables. So if you are moving a table around move it around until you like it. Click REMOVE. Then move it to the spot where you liked it. Same thing with the decor. REMOVE the table AND the decoration then drag it into where you want it.

This applies only with tables and decoration.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 10:33 PM   #25
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

i posted this on my siggy!
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 11:07 PM   #26
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Okay... Here's a quick question for the dock experts out there. Do multiple numbers of one item (like, um, Strawberries) count against the 100 item dock limit individually? Or does the group count as one item? I ask this because my children's docks get crowded with farm produce before we get it all sold.
Hmm is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 02:28 AM   #27
Dipman
Gift Guru

Dipman will become famous soon enough

Great Advice. Thanks a lot!
Old 01-15-2008, 02:54 AM   #28
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

I needed a storage yard to store all my Christmas trees anyway so I added a bunch of coolers also to store food - they hold as much as a fridge and are a lot cheaper.

---------- crosses added 8 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
Okay... Here's a quick question for the dock experts out there. Do multiple numbers of one item (like, um, Strawberries) count against the 100 item dock limit individually? Or does the group count as one item? I ask this because my children's docks get crowded with farm produce before we get it all sold.
Yes, they count individually, - unless - if you have a cooler or fridge, you can fill the fridge and then put the fridge in your dock and it only counts as 1 item. Same with clothing in dressers or toy boxes

Last edited by crosses; 01-15-2008 at 02:54 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
crosses is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 11:04 AM   #29
Webkinz :)
lily679 is on a distinguished road

Awesome post! I didn't realize that the rattan boxes would hold clothes, nor did I realize about the blue coolers. both of my docks are in horrible condition, so I'm going to get busy organizing, AND saving some kinzcash! Thank and points given!
Old 01-15-2008, 05:41 PM   #30
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

gingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond repute

What are rep points?
gingerspice55 is offline Female
Closed