Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2008, 06:45 AM   #121
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: DOCK CLEANING HELP!

nothing new here!
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2008, 07:22 PM   #122
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

hellooooo...... is anyone there to post here? ?
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 06:40 PM   #123
NoGrinchHere
Gift Trainee

NoGrinchHere will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Thank you! I have been using the Sky Blue Book Box. It only costs 95 KinzCash and it only takes up one space and it holds 6 items. It doesn't hold everything. There are some clothes items that don't fit in it; but most do.
I do the exact same thing. I choose the book box instead of the rattan toy box since it only takes up one space in a room!
Old 05-17-2008, 01:50 PM   #124
pink9550
Gifted

pink9550 is just really nicepink9550 is just really nice

that was very helpful. Thanks!
pink9550 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 04:43 PM   #125
Webkinz :)

WebkinzLuver:) is an unknown quantity at this point

I found this very informative and helpful. My dock is a mess. Thank you, and have a rep point!
WebkinzLuver:) is offline Male
Old 05-19-2008, 07:01 AM   #126
Justin Bieber is bet

mariahgirl97 will become famous soon enough

Thanx So much for the help REP TO YOU!!!!!!I have a great tip for everybody It is

If your a HUGE webkinz fan like Me and adopt alot!!! Then just sell all those welcome balloons for 10KC EACH!!!!!!

THANX SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP I went from 495 to 198 items in my dock because I followed these easy steps!!!!!!!!
mariahgirl97 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2008, 07:05 AM   #127
teddynchance

Webbiesluvr11 is on a distinguished road

yea rep to you,thanks!
Webbiesluvr11 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2008, 07:22 AM   #128
gramma2az

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mariahgirl97
Thanx So much for the help REP TO YOU!!!!!!I have a great tip for everybody It is

If your a HUGE webkinz fan like Me and adopt alot!!! Then just sell all those welcome balloons for 10KC EACH!!!!!!

THANX SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP I went from 495 to 198 items in my dock because I followed these easy steps!!!!!!!!
I was under the impression that the dock only holds 100 items. This might be a stupid question: how did you manage to have 495/198 items in your dock? How does that work and have you ever lost anything in cyberspace? Thanx!
Old 05-19-2008, 07:22 AM   #129
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Geminicat21
Many people i know on this thread have problems keeping their docks under 100 items. If you have problems with this you came to the right place. I have been wanting to do this for a while now and i have finally decided to post this.

KEY AND CONTENTS - Each dock item you could have (objects, gifts, coupons, clothing, etc.) will be in bold and will have a different color.

TIP FROM USERS -
Cheerleader13 - You can cook different foods to lighten up on your food.
LMS627 - If you have a lot from the W Shop ( that doesn't cost too much ) sell some of it.
Azlachat - Page 5 Post 49. Great Tips in that post!

GIFTS - I understand why people have difficulty with these. You can not store them. So limit yourself. You have that kinzstyle code. You are not sure of what to buy and you have dock issues. Don't use the code. Keep it in a very safe place and maybe on the back of the code with a pencil write UNUSED OF (insert date here) and tuck it in a place where friends, parents, pets, siblings, no one can get to it but you can. Or better yet, don't open the package.

FOOD - Food is different than gifts. You CAN store food. Like most of you have buy a large room that contains fridges. But the trick is to keep 1 pet in the fridge room at all times. This way if one pet is hungry switch to that pet in the fridge room and take whatever food you need. Then switch back to that hungry pet. You might want to switch between pets because that fridge room pet might not be too healthy or happy after a while. Don't store w shop food. ONLY STORE RARE FOODS!!! Why??? Because if you store w shop food you are wasting space. You can buy it anytime!! If the pet is hungry for w shop food, take a quick run over to the w shop and buy some chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side. Please note that even though the candy cane and other holiday foods might be in the w shop, if they are not there all the time store them.

CLOTHING - This isn't too tough. The cheapest clothing storage is the ratten toy box (100 for 8 items) Try to fit these into a large room. Again that w shop clothing that you have 20 of... get rid of some. I bet if you cleaned out most of your doubles you would have a lot of space. Saving space and staying on top of things is most important especailly in clothing. I wrote down where every piece of clothing is in my house and left lines for the space in the storage unit. I know where there is space and where all the clothes i need are. Maybe create a few rooms right next to each other that are all clothing and a few that are all food. Keeping it organized.

COUPONS AND COINS - You really can't do anything with these except remember them. If you are buying a item that is 600 or over (unless it's a rare) use one of those coupons. Just remember them. I always forgot them and ended up with 17 coupons!! Well when i created my next room i had 10 left which was great because i saved a lot of money. I didn't use the big ones like 50% and over but the small ones needs to be used too! Coins are great. If you have a lot you might want to use one. I use mine when there is a rare that i really need coming the next day but then i only have 1 at a time. I am saying that you have to use these every once in a while.

OBJECTS - EASY!!!! These are probaly the least of your problems. They can go on tables, in storage, in kitchen sinks, and on the floor. Just make a room or two with these and you should be fine. You might want to invest in some more ratten toy boxes (100) and some beach side tables (100) and stick them in your room. Just make sure to REMOVE instead of MOVE because that is how a few of my things got stuck!! If something gets stuck and you used this trick try to log in and back out a few times. This will usually fix the problem.

FURNITURE - ANOTHER EASY ONE!!!! Just stick this one in a large room!

THE TRICK TO ALL DOCK CLEANING IS TO TAKE THE TIME TO BE ORGANIZED!! MAKE AN EFFORT!!!

People with more than 10 pets - organized them into some *storage room pockets!!!

I hope I Helped You!! This will be in my siggy!

* storage room pockets to me are 3 or 4 rooms filled with ONE type of thing. They all connect together then there is another pocket with the same thing.

GEMINICAT21 ♥

hi, it's me again!! Anyway, You know the new figurines? The display case hangs on the wall. Do you think something like that will be in the future??

These are very good ideas! Now, I'm motivated to make a storage wardrobe room, a freezer room, and just a non needed storage room! Sounds great
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 04:01 PM   #130
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I used these tips, and I have successfully cleared my dock. I know have 6 items , 4 coupons, 1 wallpaper, and 1 flooring!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Closed