Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008, 07:53 PM   #91
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: DOCK CLEANING HELP!

anyone else?
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2008, 09:17 PM   #92
hey I'm
Gifted

lemonlime is on a distinguished road

that really helps except for 1 thing got carried away at valentines and bought 184 cinnamon hearts and i dont have enough storage
Old 03-22-2008, 10:41 PM   #93
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Here's some tips of mine own:

Unused/Unwanted items:
Sell them to the W-Shop! It'll help you get money - and after, with the money you get, buy some storage bins to put some of the stuff you want to keep but keep out of your dock in!

Special Foods/Valuble foods:
Buy fridges - and store them there! But - Think about it - Do you really need those 100 PSF's you have? Sell them - SO much money! - and when you have money, buy more fridges, and start your collection again! (I did this!)

Random items:
Build a room and make a Storage Room. If you have items your not using and are just sitting there, why keep them there? Just put all your random and useless items in there - or sell them!

I used these tips and more, and I went from over 200 items to under 30 items! WOW! See? They work!

[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 10:53 PM   #94
toys4toons
Gifted

crazyhorse will become famous soon enough

Save up w shop coupons. I tend to buy lots of red and yellow fridges there cheap and hold 8 items. I also have tons of the wicker storage units they hold 8 items. I also try to set up room to hold all the items for each event. IE I have a winter room.Fall room and so on. That way things are easier to find.
Old 03-22-2008, 11:59 PM   #95
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 has a spectacular aura about

I made 2 big garages and labeled them "Storage". In there I put all my vehicles and every thing I wasn't using right now or am saving for the GE. Then I bought a small room and I labeled it "Closet" and put dressers that hold 8 items in them. I used any and all storage space that my pets had in there rooms like toy boxes, dressers and refrigerators and emptied all my clothes and food that I wanted to store. I sold all my junk food and saved all the fruits and veggies and the good drinks and am in the process of using the Psf' isn my dock to determine which pet I play with to get rid of the them instead of selling them because there expensive and you get a good health boost when you feed it to your pet. I went from over 1000 items to 170! Thats a lot of stuff.
Good Luck.

Last edited by kelbel75; 03-23-2008 at 12:01 AM..
kelbel75 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2008, 09:53 AM   #96
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

By the way, I gave u a rep point!
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Old 03-23-2008, 11:28 AM   #97
Webkinz :)
catalina12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks I've got tons of empty rooms but don't know what to do with them now I can make tons of organized cheap storage rooms thanks again.
Old 03-23-2008, 12:25 PM   #98
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

yea - i really liked pop tarts PSF tip! I think i will start doing that!
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 02:10 PM   #99

Fumblina is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool! it's soo helpful!
Old 03-25-2008, 09:29 AM   #100
wimm1976

wimm1976 is an unknown quantity at this point

That was very helpful!Thank you for the tips. gave you some reps too