Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2008, 07:05 PM   #1
BBRUCE
Webkinz :)
 
bbruce123's Avatar
bbruce123 is on a distinguished road

Default Need Help? Click Here! I will help with anything!

Need some help with anything Webkinz or Webkinz Insider related? Come here I can help with anything! Avatars and Siggie making, how to get a trophy on a game! As I said I can help with anything! SO don't wait to figure questions out yourself come here and have them figured out as fast as you can say HELP!

bbruce123 is offline
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2008, 08:21 PM   #2
LYSSA2
Webkinz :)
 
lyssikinz2's Avatar
lyssikinz2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Need Help? Click Here! I will help with anything!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I NEEd TO knoW HOW DO I MAKE A POLL!!!
lyssikinz2 is offline
Old 02-08-2008, 09:03 PM   #3
Gift Guru
 
oulala16's Avatar
oulala16 is just really niceoulala16 is just really nice

Default Re: Need Help? Click Here! I will help with anything!

Hi, okay so I have 3 pictures I made for my siggy and I just want to know how to put them togather kinda how your avatar is like a slide show exsept is there anyway it can go alittle slower than yours well lmk I can always post the pictures here or if you have an idea of a good website please let me know, I tried picture2life and I just chould not get it..
oulala16 is offline
Old 02-09-2008, 07:48 AM   #4
BBRUCE
Webkinz :)
 
bbruce123's Avatar
bbruce123 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Need Help? Click Here! I will help with anything!

View Post Originally Posted by lyssikinz2
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I NEEd TO knoW HOW DO I MAKE A POLL!!!
Making a poll is really easy. All you have to do is when you are making a thread and you have typed what you have wanted it to say you submit your new thread and then once you have done that at the top of your new thread there is something at the top of your new thread that says thread options. One of the options is add a poll you click that and then make your poll. Hope this helps you!

---------- bbruce123 added 4 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by oulala16
Hi, okay so I have 3 pictures I made for my siggy and I just want to know how to put them togather kinda how your avatar is like a slide show exsept is there anyway it can go alittle slower than yours well lmk I can always post the pictures here or if you have an idea of a good website please let me know, I tried picture2life and I just chould not get it..
I would go to www.online-image-editor.com. That is where i made my avvie. I don't know if it will go fast or slow it varys every time. I don't know how to change the speed. Hope this helps you!

Last edited by bbruce123; 02-09-2008 at 07:48 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bbruce123 is offline
Old 02-11-2008, 10:18 PM   #5
Lil Kinz
SpecialBirthday is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Need Help? Click Here! I will help with anything!

Hello! Ok, I am new to this site and am only signing up to attempt to trade or exchange or buy/sell items. Can someone help me with this? Basically, my best friend wants a Star gazer thing, a cloud machine or a disco ball and we have both been unsucessful in getting one. She got the elephant fountain for like her 10th adoption and gave it to me! I LOVE IT and want to return the favor. Please help.... I'd be interested in any rare or exclusive items. THANKS!
SpecialBirthday is offline
Old 02-11-2008, 11:53 PM   #6
wavewalker
Lil Kinz
 
confuzedgrl94's Avatar
confuzedgrl94 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Need Help? Click Here! I will help with anything!

How do you get to the 'Hi, my name is Joel section'

---------- confuzedgrl94 added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Oh and how do You change the Lil Kinz sign above my pic. I ON'T HAVE A LIL KINZ

---------- confuzedgrl94 added 10 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

I'm so bored no homework and my new camera's dead so i'll just keep taking every while k good

---------- confuzedgrl94 added 65 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Hello I Thought You Were On The Computer??????? Where Are U???????

Last edited by confuzedgrl94; 02-11-2008 at 11:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
confuzedgrl94 is offline
Old 02-12-2008, 04:16 PM   #7
BBRUCE
Webkinz :)
 
bbruce123's Avatar
bbruce123 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Need Help? Click Here! I will help with anything!

View Post Originally Posted by SpecialBirthday
Hello! Ok, I am new to this site and am only signing up to attempt to trade or exchange or buy/sell items. Can someone help me with this? Basically, my best friend wants a Star gazer thing, a cloud machine or a disco ball and we have both been unsucessful in getting one. She got the elephant fountain for like her 10th adoption and gave it to me! I LOVE IT and want to return the favor. Please help.... I'd be interested in any rare or exclusive items. THANKS!
To give gifts to WW members you can just send it to them by going to Kinzpost. If you would like to trade a gift on this site you have to become gifted.

---------- bbruce123 added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by confuzedgrl94
How do you get to the 'Hi, my name is Joel section'

---------- confuzedgrl94 added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Oh and how do You change the Lil Kinz sign above my pic. I ON'T HAVE A LIL KINZ

---------- confuzedgrl94 added 10 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

I'm so bored no homework and my new camera's dead so i'll just keep taking every while k good

---------- confuzedgrl94 added 65 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Hello I Thought You Were On The Computer??????? Where Are U???????
To get to the hi my name is joe section you just have to scroll down the fourm and then click on the section called hi my name is joe. and to change from a lil' kinz to a webkinz youu have to have more then 10 posts.

Last edited by bbruce123; 02-12-2008 at 04:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bbruce123 is offline
Old 02-12-2008, 05:35 PM   #8
Rocks out loud!
Webkinz :)
 
Fluffyhoney123's Avatar
Fluffyhoney123 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Need Help? Click Here! I will help with anything!

how to you get words to link to places? like the ones that say click here for wherever? i need to know how to do that!

---------- Fluffyhoney123 added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

helllllp!!!

Last edited by Fluffyhoney123; 02-12-2008 at 05:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Fluffyhoney123 is offline
Old 02-12-2008, 08:20 PM   #9
Jason303
Gifted
 
Jason303's Avatar
Jason303 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Need Help? Click Here! I will help with anything!

I really want to trade items with other people. Can anyone tell me how to become gifted and how the trading system works?
Jason303 is offline Male
Old 02-12-2008, 08:50 PM   #10
Rocks out loud!
Webkinz :)
 
Fluffyhoney123's Avatar
Fluffyhoney123 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Need Help? Click Here! I will help with anything!

View Post Originally Posted by Fluffyhoney123
how to you get words to link to places? like the ones that say click here for wherever? i need to know how to do that!

---------- Fluffyhoney123 added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

helllllp!!!
actually never mind I found out on my own!
Fluffyhoney123 is offline
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:53 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts