Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2008, 11:22 AM   #11
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Default Re: Nascar20fan's Guide for Getting into the W Shop with an Overloaded Dock

great thread.. I am passing this information on...

have a great day...
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2008, 01:29 PM   #12
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

Default Re: Nascar20fan's Guide for Getting into the W Shop with an Overloaded Dock

Thanks littlex for starting this thread...I was just about to pop on another thread as they were having the same issue as you were the other week and I seen your link to here on it! You saved me some typing!

And Penguinworlder...the GANZ Rep...also told me to make sure I had no more then 75 MAX items in each room and to keep all doorways unblocked...as that could be causing my problem...I don't think 26 pets & 24 rooms could cause this...I have accounts that size and they never get that message...my son's account has just over a 100 pets and he doesn't get it either...just mine......I have around 140 pets...and 50 or 60 rooms...that's why mine does it...do a quick Spring house cleaning on your WW account and if the problem persists...I'd contact GANZ...because you may have a different issue! I have lowered the items in my rooms and my doc...but I still get the message...he also told me too many pets or animated objects in one room could be causing my account to load slowly...and that I don't wish to change...so I live with the pop up...LOL
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 04-23-2008, 02:19 PM   #13
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for telling us, Nascar! I'll be sure to watch out for that if I'm ever up to that many Webbies!
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2008, 02:22 PM   #14
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by shadowsown88
Thanks for telling us, Nascar! I'll be sure to watch out for that if I'm ever up to that many Webbies!
No problem...I've only been at it a year...trust me...they pile up quick
Old 04-23-2008, 09:38 PM   #15
Hurray for me the
Webkinz :)

Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Nascar20Fan
Thanks littlex for starting this thread...I was just about to pop on another thread as they were having the same issue as you were the other week and I seen your link to here on it! You saved me some typing!

And Penguinworlder...the GANZ Rep...also told me to make sure I had no more then 75 MAX items in each room and to keep all doorways unblocked...as that could be causing my problem...I don't think 26 pets & 24 rooms could cause this...I have accounts that size and they never get that message...my son's account has just over a 100 pets and he doesn't get it either...just mine......I have around 140 pets...and 50 or 60 rooms...that's why mine does it...do a quick Spring house cleaning on your WW account and if the problem persists...I'd contact GANZ...because you may have a different issue! I have lowered the items in my rooms and my doc...but I still get the message...he also told me too many pets or animated objects in one room could be causing my account to load slowly...and that I don't wish to change...so I live with the pop up...LOL
Ok thx 4 sharing! checked my rooms, all under 73 items. None of them are blocked though...... and none have over 3 pets in them
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Old 04-24-2008, 04:59 AM   #16
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Penguinworlder
Ok thx 4 sharing! checked my rooms, all under 73 items. None of them are blocked though...... and none have over 3 pets in them
Hmmmmmmmm...then I would say if all that is good and your doc is below 100...it's time to call GANZ...sorry we couldn't just fix things up via simple methods!
Old 04-24-2008, 05:31 AM   #17
homer211
Webkinz :)

Homer211 is on a distinguished road

I have a fast computer too. I normally don't get that but I get logged out if I have around 500 items in my dock.
Closed