Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2008, 10:12 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Tyro244 will become famous soon enough

Default Nascar20fan's Guide for Getting into the W Shop with an Overloaded Dock

Nascar20fan's Guide for Getting into the W Shop with an Overloaded Dock
or
Nearly 2500 Strawberries, Adobe and the W Shop

You are probably wondering why Tyro244 is posting a Guide for Nascar20fan.

Well it's simple, I had a serious problem after I picked huge crop of strawberries and could not get into the W Shop the sell them and it was Nascar20fan who told me the solution. I figured I will NOT be the last person to ever have this problem and I wanted to share what I learned.

NOTE: I use a PC so if you use a Mac or another system, this may not work for you.

In short, there will be a pop-up message from Adobe (I will include a pic of that error message below) and the solution is to click [NO]. And not just once, but every time the message pops up. It took me a long time, a solid twenty minutes, but after the 13th try I got into the store and was finally able to sell all my Strawberries. I also waited until the next morning to do this so I could try when the WW servers were not as busy as they get in the evenings here on the East coast of the US.

Here are the relevant post of how Nascar20fan figure out what my REAL problem was and how to fix it.

Quote:
Tyro244 -
Okay, I did all of the above.

Now "this" message just popped up.
[see attachment]

Nascar20fan -
OK...now that message I know all too well...I get that EVERY time I log into my main account...just click NO and it should load normally...for me it means my account is too LARGE and ADOBE is having issues loading the files...that is not so much a GANZ issue

Quote:
Kayembee -
We get that message all the time when the Adobe Flash is acting up. We always click yes, but sometimes have to log out and back in again, because it just causes WW to run slow. Not sure THAT till help your problem though

Nascar20fan -
Hey there...I spoke to a GANZ rep on this one...and he told me clicking YES will do what it says and abort where as if I click NO it will not abort and load properly...9 times out of 10...it works when I click NO.

As stated above, the solution to the error message is to say no as many times as necessary to get into the W Shop.

And here is a link to the original thread and all the post that lead to the solution above. Many people offered helpful ideas after Nascar20fan but in the end, it was clicking NO on the Adobe pop up message that let me get into the W Shop.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-t257959.html

I strongly urge everyone who reads this to head off to that thread and give Nascar20Fan a pat on the back for doing such a great job. Many others tried to help, but in the end, in this case, it was Nascar20Fan that had the correct answer for my specific problem.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwshop-adobeproblem1.JPG (179.9 KB, 84 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2008, 01:15 AM   #2
Hurray for me the

Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Nascar20fan's Guide for Getting into the W Shop with an Overloaded Dock

OMG i always always ALWAYS get that message alll the time! ei have a teeny tiny amount of items in my dock! even when im just on today's actvites, it says it and my computer freezzes.

I always click no because i have no clue whatsoever what "abort" means.
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Old 04-22-2008, 02:06 AM   #3
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru

CatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Nascar20fan's Guide for Getting into the W Shop with an Overloaded Dock

Wow...I too get that message quite often! I am going to try and lower my dock items--I have just added a food room with tons of fridges...guess I should finally move the candy bats etc! Thank You so much for that information!
Old 04-22-2008, 08:55 PM   #4

View Post Originally Posted by Penguinworlder
OMG i always always ALWAYS get that message alll the time! ei have a teeny tiny amount of items in my dock! even when im just on today's actvites, it says it and my computer freezzes.

I always click no because i have no clue whatsoever what "abort" means.
Penguinworlder,

How many rooms do you have? How many pets?

If I understand what Nascar20fan told me, it might be you account is HUGH even if you keep your dock from getting cluttered. But I really cannot say for sure.

---------- Tyro244 added 13 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

CatCaretaker,

That might be true about your account as well. Nascar20fan seem to know a lot more about what causes the message to pop up in the first place beyond having an abundance of Strawberries in ones dock.

Once we figured out that I had too many SBs Nascar20fan explained that if you have a large account generally (lots of rooms with many items and many pets) then the Support folks believe that the ADOBE program is not big enough to handle it and considers the account to be over loaded.

:: shrug :: It all sounds like Geek to me.

Anyway I hope Nascar20fan hints help.

Last edited by Tyro244; 04-22-2008 at 08:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-22-2008, 10:59 PM   #5
Hurray for me the

Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Tyro244
Penguinworlder,

How many rooms do you have? How many pets?

If I understand what Nascar20fan told me, it might be you account is HUGH even if you keep your dock from getting cluttered. But I really cannot say for sure.

---------- Tyro244 added 13 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

CatCaretaker,

That might be true about your account as well. Nascar20fan seem to know a lot more about what causes the message to pop up in the first place beyond having an abundance of Strawberries in ones dock.

Once we figured out that I had too many SBs Nascar20fan explained that if you have a large account generally (lots of rooms with many items and many pets) then the Support folks believe that the ADOBE program is not big enough to handle it and considers the account to be over loaded.

:: shrug :: It all sounds like Geek to me.

Anyway I hope Nascar20fan hints help.

I have 26 pets, and i think 24 rooms. i wonder... i wonder...
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Old 04-23-2008, 06:36 AM   #6
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Great thread Tyro! Had it not been for your HUGE SB harvest, we would have missed Nascar's great info. It has helped us out several times since! Clicking "No" solves the problem everytime - unlike the way we were doing it when we chose "Yes".
(No more having to log out and in again because of WW freezing up.)

The Adobe message usually comes up on the kids accounts and mine that have large amounts of pets and rooms. Very rarely do we get it on our spare accounts with only one pet, one room and dock items of 100 or less.

In any case, we now know how to handle it the correct way - thanks to Nascar. Thanks to you for bringing this to our attention agaiin!

It's always fun to find one of your threads - kmb
kayembee is offline Female
Old 04-23-2008, 06:43 AM   #7
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

I wanted to post, for all those Mac users, that yes, it does get that message occasionally for me. I just click no, no matter what, and resume play as normal.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2008, 11:06 AM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by shadowsown88
I wanted to post, for all those Mac users, that yes, it does get that message occasionally for me. I just click no, no matter what, and resume play as normal.
Kayembee,
Yup, that's me. Sharing what I learned around here (and the love).

And I'm working on another How to Guide inspired by you. Yes, you heard correctly. Look for it soon.

And thank you, shadowsown88 for sharing that Mac info. That is most helpful. Your get a from me.
Old 04-23-2008, 11:15 AM   #9
Pincake is
Gifted

cindycat101 is a jewel in the roughcindycat101 is a jewel in the rough

I have a Mac, but I get that same issue. It's usually when I'm palying Bounce and Burst some reason. I always hit no though.
cindycat101 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2008, 11:18 AM   #10
LegoMindstormsmaniac
Gifted

LegoMindstorms2 will become famous soon enough

yeah, i have a pretty fast computer but sometimes that happens, i always press no too
LegoMindstorms2 is offline Male
Closed