Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 04:29 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
grams513 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Naming rooms

Could you lease let me know how to name my theme rooms. I have not been able to figure out how some people showing off their rooms name them. Any suggestions? I have a Christmas room, Farm room, Medieval room, Science room....... all I have been able to do is name them by the name I give my webbies or the bedroom, classroom etc.

Also I see many of you have theme costumes am I missing something are these available and I am just not seeing where to get them? I noticed alot of them for halloween are there Christmas outfits other than the bath robes?
grams513 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2008, 04:35 PM   #2
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Naming rooms

There is no way to name the rooms anything original with the new naming system, some I have a handful of rooms that I was able to name my room original things. Now you can only use what is in the drop down menus in the rename section.

A lot of the costumes that you see around are either from previous years, kinzstyle codes, or the estore.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:37 PM   #3

momoshishijrjr is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi grams513, When I purchased my first few webkinz I was able to name the rooms whatever I wanted to, which was really nice, but I've found it like you're saying for the past couple months and not being allowed to choose the name I'd like to give the rooms, but rather only able to name them "The bedroom", or "My bedroom". That's not near as much fun and especially since we have cool rooms to name such as the Halloween and Christmas themed rooms. Sure sorry I don't have better news for you.

As for the costumes, I think folks might purchase those off of the e-store. I've never seen them available on just the webkinz site either.

Take care and have a Merry Christmas.
momoshishijrjr is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 04:47 PM   #4
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Hello! Yes, we used to be able to name our rooms the way we wanted to but even back then there were a lot of words we were not allowed to use. Still it was so much nicer before.

And about the costumes, we were able to buy some halloween and christmas costumes from W shop in 2007 and years before that. Also there are some kinzstyle chiristmas and halloween costumes, e-store only costumes and the ones you can get by getting Webkinz clothings.(T shirts for real kids!)I hope this helps.
tokyo rose is offline Female
Closed