Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2008, 04:47 PM   #71
Imma Gleek
Webkinz :)

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Name Substitutions That WORK For Your Rooms!

I canged my cow named clover's room to a different room and it would not let me put Clovers Room I had to put cows room. Now that is just mean!
maltlvr5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2008, 09:52 AM   #72
Gifted

Zkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of light

That's annoying how they say that every time! They won't let me use 'winterfest room'.
Zkat is offline Female
Old 02-02-2008, 10:35 AM   #73
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

i had to put collie,yellow lab,dalmation,and root for a room (root short for Rootbeer)
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 02-05-2008, 10:43 PM   #74
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

Awesome! thans so much!
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 02-07-2008, 10:46 AM   #75
wizus

Sugarbooger is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by kithrupfugitive
That seems to be the pattern that fits the posts in this thread, as well as my own experience. My account was started 12/29/2007 and I cannot rename my outdoor room to any name suggested here, or to anything else I have tried.

On the other hand, both of my kids, whose accounts are 2-4 months older than mine, can rename their rooms (within limits as suggested by your initial post).

So thats maust be the problem for me. My WW account is newer too, and I am going crazy trying to name my rooms! Every word I try is "Oops....you have used a word that is not allowed". What is funny is, if I don't change the numbers to a word and press the green check instead of the red X, I get the message "Oops...Please type only letters, dashes and apostrophes." Basically, I cannot change the name of the numbered rooms, and the numbered rooms aren't allowed! I sure hope this is fixed very soon...my house is finally getting large enough that I am getting lost.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:56 AM   #76
KilgoreTrout
kithrupfugitive is a jewel in the roughkithrupfugitive is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Sugarbooger
I sure hope this is fixed very soon...my house is finally getting large enough that I am getting lost.
I understand. I refuse to buy any more rooms until the problem is fixed.
Old 02-07-2008, 07:11 PM   #77
justacat89
Gift Guru

justacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond repute

I got my account 12/23/07 and haven't had any problems - for outdoor rooms I've used "Mixed Vegetables", "Food Garden", "Carrot Patch", "Strawberry Field" and "Strawberry Slumber" (I had a hammock in the middle of a strawberry field).

As for indoor rooms...I've been naming them after the themes (but this won't work if you have a BUNCH of rooms with similiar themes)....So I have a "Frozen Room", "Racing Room", "Beach Room", Pirate Bathroom", etc.

For my storage rooms I have "Medium Storage", "Closet" (for the room full of clothes in dressers), and "Food Storage" for the room full of refrigerators.

I also have an outdoor room just for storing outside things that I'm not using (like outdoor Christmas tree) and I just called it outdoor storage. I also have a "yard".

Nothing fancy but keeps it simple and helps me remember what is in each room.
Old 02-07-2008, 07:31 PM   #78
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

thanks rep points for you! =)
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2008, 12:20 PM   #79

Tyro244 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by justacat89
I got my account 12/23/07 and haven't had any problems - for outdoor rooms I've used "Mixed Vegetables", "Food Garden", "Carrot Patch", "Strawberry Field" and "Strawberry Slumber" (I had a hammock in the middle of a strawberry field).

As for indoor rooms...I've been naming them after the themes (but this won't work if you have a BUNCH of rooms with similiar themes)....So I have a "Frozen Room", "Racing Room", "Beach Room", Pirate Bathroom", etc.

For my storage rooms I have "Medium Storage", "Closet" (for the room full of clothes in dressers), and "Food Storage" for the room full of refrigerators.

I also have an outdoor room just for storing outside things that I'm not using (like outdoor Christmas tree) and I just called it outdoor storage. I also have a "yard".

Nothing fancy but keeps it simple and helps me remember what is in each room.
justacat89,

You are so lucky. I joined one week later than you and all my rooms are still numbers except of course for the room that WW automatically names when a pet is added.

Still, I like your idea about a room full of refrigerators. I was thinking of doing the same thing just off my kitchen area. How many refrigerators do you have?

Makes me wonder how many people have a dozen or more of refrigerators. Someone should do a study or take a poll.

Maybe it should be me since I am the one who wants to know.

---------- Tyro244 added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

oh, I forgot to ask, how big a room did you buy for the refrigerator room?

Last edited by Tyro244; 02-08-2008 at 12:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-08-2008, 01:09 PM   #80
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by tabbytoy
I cannot rename the outdoor room i purchased recently either. I've tried all kinds of words, non-words, just one letter and it complains every time.

i'm wondering if its fallout from my problem adoption the week after Christmas. This was when we set up our account and i wonder if it will ever be fully functional!
JOIN THE CLUB! My Grandkids have 3 accounts that are old accounts andopenedd a new one on December26. I have written and called Ganz to no avail. All the rooms are numbers and my granddaughter can't find anything.....I can't find anything for her. I t is totally unaccepatable to go on this long andnot have it fixed. They could just transfer all of the animals to a new accounta a nd have us pick another name if need be but the children can't even play with that acct. That is VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. i WOULD be curious to see if anyone who had this problem had ever gotten theirs fixed. Here it is February............and we are not supposed to be mad about this!!!!

---------- pblavelle added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Tyro244
justacat89,

You are so lucky. I joined one week later than you and all my rooms are still numbers except of course for the room that WW automatically names when a pet is added.

Still, I like your idea about a room full of refrigerators. I was thinking of doing the same thing just off my kitchen area. How many refrigerators do you have?

Makes me wonder how many people have a dozen or more of refrigerators. Someone should do a study or take a poll.

Maybe it should be me since I am the one who wants to know.

---------- Tyro244 added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

oh, I forgot to ask, how big a room did you buy for the refrigerator room?
They fillup pretty fast with all of the special foods, so far my granddauther has 2 large rooms in one acct. full of refrigerators.

---------- pblavelle added 3 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Nessa
As I have said before, it's because their names are not in the dictionary. It is not because they are inappropriate. Good luck with future room naming!
Well, I don't know about dictionary, but if that is the case they need to change it......allof our rooms are numbers....so what IS in their 2 page dictionary??? This is really frustrating.

Last edited by pblavelle; 02-08-2008 at 01:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed