Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2008, 11:37 AM   #61
xxsimplystarburst
Gift Guru

[xo]flipflops has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Name Substitutions That WORK For Your Rooms!

I have rated this 5 stars ♥
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2008, 01:37 AM   #62
Webkinz :)

Tyro244 will become famous soon enough

Is it just me or did this list not work for other folks as well?
Old 01-27-2008, 12:15 PM   #63
Gifted

Nessa is a jewel in the roughNessa is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Tyro244
What do you mean? None of the words work? That is very strange.. they seem to be working for everyone else here. No one is complaining. It is the underlined word that cannot be used. Maybe your account is like my new one, I can't rename them at all. I contacted Ganz, and they don't even read emails.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:33 PM   #64
hoppymama
Lil Kinz

crabs4you is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine won't change either. I have tried many of the suggestions listed here, and they just won't change. Maybe a glitch in the system?
Old 01-27-2008, 06:42 PM   #65
Gifted

Nessa is a jewel in the roughNessa is a jewel in the rough

Is it a new account that wont let you change the room names? My older account lets me change the names to the ones I listed here.. hmm yes probably a glitch.
Old 01-27-2008, 08:39 PM   #66
Kaitie9399
Gifted

Kaitie9399 will become famous soon enough

Oddly enough you cannot name your rooms 'winterfest'..... you'd think that if the word exists within WW that you'd be able to use it....

AND! Who cares what words you call your own rooms....can other people see them?
Old 01-27-2008, 09:43 PM   #67

Tyro244 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Kaitie9399
Oddly enough you cannot name your rooms 'winterfest'..... you'd think that if the word exists within WW that you'd be able to use it....

AND! Who cares what words you call your own rooms....can other people see them?
Hi Kaitie9399,

Well, I don't know if other people can seem the names of the rooms around Petey's Room or not, but I do know that if I decided to buy dozens, as my niece did, it would quickly become confusing looking at the map and trying to guess which one I want to jump to. Dozens of rooms with nothing but numbers to identify one from the next.

I'd be happy to just name them Bathroom, Kitchen, or Red Room, Blue Room, or even Room One and Room Two, but I am not allowed to use even these simple, child friendly names.

No, instead I see 1092837465 or some such for each.

And while it is not harming me or anyone else, it IS boring to look at numbers instead of Petey's Produce Stand for the name of a yard.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:09 PM   #68
tabbytoy is an unknown quantity at this point

I cannot rename the outdoor room i purchased recently either. I've tried all kinds of words, non-words, just one letter and it complains every time.

i'm wondering if its fallout from my problem adoption the week after Christmas. This was when we set up our account and i wonder if it will ever be fully functional!
Old 01-29-2008, 03:39 PM   #69
KilgoreTrout
kithrupfugitive is a jewel in the roughkithrupfugitive is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Nessa
Is it a new account that wont let you change the room names? My older account lets me change the names to the ones I listed here.. hmm yes probably a glitch.
That seems to be the pattern that fits the posts in this thread, as well as my own experience. My account was started 12/29/2007 and I cannot rename my outdoor room to any name suggested here, or to anything else I have tried.

On the other hand, both of my kids, whose accounts are 2-4 months older than mine, can rename their rooms (within limits as suggested by your initial post).
Old 01-29-2008, 04:11 PM   #70
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Tyro244
I cannot rename rooms either. No words at all. When I buy a new room, it displays numbers. I am unalble to re-name them anything! It's very frustrating, as my house is growing big enough to get lost in! I have the rooms memoriezed by location.

I have 3 daughters. Out of all of us, only one account will allow us to re-name the rooms. I can re-name that account with the names on the list. But if I try the same names on the other accounts.....no luck! Just the 'I'm sorry, you have used a word that is not allowed' error message. All of our accounts are new as of Nov 2007. The one account that does work right was created the same day as mine, Christmas 2007.

I really, reallly wish they would fix this glitch!!!
Angel Mom is offline Female
Closed