Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2008, 05:11 AM   #91
I Luv My Googles

Default Re: Name Substitutions That WORK For Your Rooms!

I cant name them ANYTHING
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2008, 12:30 PM   #92
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Most every name I try is not accepted. I really don't know what is wrong with Angel, St., and other simple words. It makes naming so hard. I end up with really strange names like, New Card; Mark; some pet names but not others.
Old 02-11-2008, 12:34 PM   #93
nanabunny29
Webkinz :)

nanabunny29 is an unknown quantity at this point

very helpful! It can be very frustrating trying to find names that work.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:17 PM   #94
ebkinz!
Gifted

flutefamily is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Nessa
I think Puppy's Playroom is a great name, but lets see. You could do Bed Room, Golden Bed Room, Golden Playroom, Little Kinz Playroom.. that's a hard one since Roxy doesn't work and neither does lil.

Alley Cat Bed Room, Alley Bed Room, Little Kinz Bed Room.. hmm.. I'm out of ideas right now .
It's Ok. I think someone should start a contract to ganz. I couldn't do it because I don't know how, and no one would listen to me. I'm no good at convining people anyway . Just an idea.
Old 02-13-2008, 03:12 PM   #95
The PSF Maniac
Gifted

AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true
AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true

Icks, gonna have to contact Ganz. Nothing's working.
Old 02-13-2008, 03:21 PM   #96
Juxta13
Juxta13 is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried to call one Conference Center, but it wasn't allowed. I ended up naming it Meeting Room.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:17 PM   #97
Riding+Camp=LIFE!

skigirl1000 is cool as a bunny clownskigirl1000 is cool as a bunny clownskigirl1000 is cool as a bunny clownskigirl1000 is cool as a bunny clownskigirl1000 is cool as a bunny clownskigirl1000 is cool as a bunny clownskigirl1000 is cool as a bunny clownskigirl1000 is cool as a bunny clown

I tried nameing rooms after my pets, but it just will not work! Almost all of my rooms are like cat room! : )
skigirl1000 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2008, 05:58 AM   #98
deb_holmes

I've never been abe to get any rename option to work. I just tried "bathroom" which is on this list and it was rejected as reserved also. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
I would like to use "garden" "bathroom" and "kitchen"
Old 02-14-2008, 02:15 PM   #99
shinytag
Gift Guru

ank1 is on a distinguished road

Nice list. some names also will not work for romm name, as an example: Alexis. I think Ganz need to check their dictionary.
Old 02-14-2008, 03:16 PM   #100
JosephJonas
Gifted

polkadot911 will become famous soon enough

it won't let me put in ANY of my webkinz' names... so for my cow, chloe lynn, i had to put " my new cow's room" and it sounds ******ed & frankly it embarresses me

---------- polkadot911 added 2 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

by the way on my last post i did not put a bad word at all... i promise. i don't even know why it says its a bad word. i promise it wasn't... oh, now people are going to think i said a bad word!!! i hear people say it all the time and its NOT a bad word!!! now im embarressed thanks to WI! thanks so much, webkinz insider, for making people think im a loser... cry cry cry...

Last edited by polkadot911; 02-14-2008 at 03:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
polkadot911 is offline Female
Closed