Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2008, 12:44 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
AlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightAlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

Default My item is STUCK!!!

A few minutes ago I decided to remodel my Halloween room. I went through and found that I had a Crystal Advisor Ball on top of a Jack-o-table. I was able to remove the table, but not the ball. In the pictures you can see that I was not locked out of the room (luckily) and the animations of the ball were still working. But then my bat was able to fly over and ONTO the item. I don't want to have to pay 1000 KC for a new room but I have been given a guide already that didn't work for me at all. The guide I was given is quoted:

1. Remove table/counter from under stuck object
2.leave room,then go back to the room with the stuck item
3.Place table/counter back under stuck item
4.Leave room, then return
Wha la! the item should be unstuck!
This was sent in an email by LuckyKoala. She is my best friend; don't criticize us for giving out personal information. We were in the same class year. BUT that doesn't pertain to anything at all. If you've had this problem or know how to get it unstuck, PLEASE POST HERE.

Last edited by AlohaWebkinz; 01-03-2009 at 12:24 AM..
AlohaWebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2008, 05:08 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
disneydreamer00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: My item is STUCK!!!

I had that happen to me. I even followed the guide to stuck objects that Webkinz gives out, and it still doesn't work. I have two items stuck, a trophy and one of the rare items from the curio shop. I eventually just gave up and bought a new room
disneydreamer00 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 05:50 PM   #3
I luvz U!
Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: My item is STUCK!!!

There's a very good thread on this very subject, just a bit further down from your thread on this page, have you seen it yet? Here's the link:

This is a very common problem. You should be able to learn how to unstick it by yourself. Probably your table was rotated, try it in all 4 positions.
Webberlily is offline Female