Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 09:25 PM   #11
noomch
Webkinz :)

mentos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: MOVING BACKGROUND AVATARS!

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Great guide! EDIT: Here is my graphic. Hope you like!
Click the image to open in full size.
wow it's beautiful! you picked just the right colors for the pet.i also liked the font and the placement of the text - everything fits so good together

View Post Originally Posted by babs
Thanks, I guess I will have to look. Your backgrounds are really cool. I love to all the stuff everyone can do with the graphic. I wish I had more time to experiment with them myself. Maybe I some point I will have the time.
thanks
if you have the time, you could always download a trial of photoshop cs5 and do some experiments. that's a great program. i like it so much
mentos is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2011, 09:27 PM   #12

Priceless has disabled reputation

I had to use a website to overlap everything, since Photoshop won't let me open animated items.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 07-08-2011, 09:28 PM   #13
noomch

mentos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledge

I had to use a website to overlap everything, since Photoshop won't let me open animated items.
you're using cs5? and what do you mean by not let you open? what did it say?

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
These are so amazing! <3
I just wish I knew how to do them with GIMP.
thanks
i'm sure it's possible in gimp, because i know gimp can handle animations. but i don't know how to use gimp at all... not even basics. so i'm really sorry but i can't help you with that
maybe someone else can.

Last edited by mentos; 07-08-2011 at 09:37 PM.. Reason: to add a reply to another comment. didn't want to post two comments in a row
mentos is offline Female
Old 07-08-2011, 10:13 PM   #14

No, I use cs4. And what it says is "This is an animated gif. You will only be able to preview one frame. Saving over this file will result in a loss of information."
Old 07-08-2011, 10:44 PM   #15
noomch

No, I use cs4. And what it says is "This is an animated gif. You will only be able to preview one frame. Saving over this file will result in a loss of information."
aw it's probably because it's cs4 i use cs5.
i know a freeware called "beneton movie gif", it's easy to use and you can use it to combine frames to an animation.

-----------

update - you can do everything in lunapic. i'll update the main guide
mentos is offline Female
Old 07-08-2011, 10:48 PM   #16

I use Free Online Image Editor, but Lunapic is good too!
Old 07-09-2011, 10:50 AM   #17
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Yay, I made one with another site:

And I made another one.

Last edited by Emma8432; 07-09-2011 at 10:54 AM..
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2011, 10:51 AM   #18
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

I love this guide! Thank you so much for posting this.
Starla is offline Female
Old 07-09-2011, 11:07 AM   #19
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for this! i made one! that you show much your the best mentos
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 07-09-2011, 11:08 AM   #20
noomch

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
Yay, I made one with another site:

And I made another one.
those are beautiful! good job

View Post Originally Posted by Starla
I love this guide! Thank you so much for posting this.
View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
Thanks for this! i made one! that you show much your the best mentos
you welcome
mentos is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cyclops o•), god is 100% awesome