Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Moolah Mountain; The 10x20 Tutorial is BAAAACK!!!!! Learn how to get TEN RED 20-COINS in ONE RUN! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, it's finally BACK! The 10x20 Tutorial of Moolah Mountain! First the MAZIN' Hamsters section, now HERE! YES!!!
Did you know you could collect TEN 20-Coins in ONE Moolah Mountain run???
It earns you over 500 moolah every day!
Here is how to get each one:
1. When you have the choice to go right or left, choose right. Stay to the right side of the course. You should see a log. Go inside at full speed. DO NOT JUMP. 1st 20-coin.
2. after the first checkpoint, go to the left, and go up the ramp. Full speed. Be careful--it's tricky! 1st gap cleared, you're on the rock. The next gap. Jump it at full speed! 2nd 20-coin.
3. There is an upward log-slide. Avoid it. There's another one. Avoid it, too. Go for the third upward log-slide, it should have a 5-coin on it. Go into it at full speed, and JUMP at the end. 3rd 20-coin.
4. You've hit the second checkpoint. There's a canyon-like thing. DIRECTLY AFTER the canyon, there's a hamster-face cave to the far, far left. Go inside. Maneuver through the stalagmites. Exit cave. See next 20-coin on a grassy platform in the distance. Go straight towards it at full speed. Jump right off the edge. Continue at full speed. 4th 20-coin.
5. Jump again, quick, before you fall!
- if you make it, continue forward. See 20-coin floating over hedge in the middle of the castle. Note that, in computer-physical terms, the slightly raised floor exists, but the hedge does not. Approach at full speed. Don't jump, unless you're traveling slowly. 5th 20-coin.
- if you DON'T make it, go through the complicated log-tubes. After this, there are two more logs to choose from. Pick the left one. There's an upward-slide. Get on. Be careful! Go full speed, don't jump or you'll miss it. 5th 20-coin.
6. Continue forward, exit castle\go through other log tubes, hit third checkpoint. There's an upward-slide to the left, a ramp to the right. PICK THE SLIDE. Be careful, slow down. Soon there are bridges and platforms from the Mountain Zone. An upper route to the left, a lower route to the right. Go left-up. Then go right, as the bridge directs you. Go straight ahead at full speed. JUMP! 6th 20-coin.
7. Coming down from banked slides from collecting your 6th 20-Coin, go through the rocks and stay to the far left of the course. There's a ramp with a speed-up on it. Avoid it! Another ramp, without a speed-up. Avoid it, too. There's an arched tree root that you can travel under. Go under it, and see another ramp. Go up the ramp at full speed, and JUMP right off the end. Continue holding down forward button in mid-air. 7th 20-Coin.
8. Two ramps up ahead. Veer hard right and head for the right ramp. Again, go full speed up, JUMP off the end, and hold down forward button. 8th 20-coin.
9. There's an upward-slide to the left and a ramp to the right. This time, pick the ramp. Don't jump. TURN SHARP LEFT, but NOT TOO SHARP. That was veeeery tricky! Continue along the high platforms (don't fall!) until you reach the end. JUMP off the end and pin down that forward button. 9th 20-Coin.
10. The finish line is coming up. At full speed, go straight up the very center of the ramp. JUMP at the end of it, and continue holding that forward button til Mr. Moo comes home. Don't swerve left or right while in mid-air; even if your insticts tell you, "I'm too far to the left!", MAKE NO ADJUSTMENTS. Just continue straight forward. There it is, in the distance. Are you too low? No! Are you too far to the right? NO! Just keep goin'! 10th 20-Coin.
Well, that finishes this guide! You now have collected 10 20-Coins and gotten over 500 Moolah in ONE RUN! Check here if ever you need help with your Moolah skills, and feel free to ask me questions!
P.S. Here is a cool tip for if you miss 20-Coin #4:
If you fall down, follow my guide to the "if you don't make it" 20-Coin #5, THEN turn around, go back through the log, turn around AGAIN, and go through the log on the RIGHT. Go into the upward slide, and be careful. This slide is different from the left one, but, again, there is no need to jump. There! You got another 20-Coin. Go happily through the 3rd checkpoint--you're BACK ON TRACK!
Hope this helps! -KatieKinz8
Last edited by KatieKinz8; 10-14-2011 at 08:40 PM..
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.