Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2007, 05:02 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

inukshuk is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Money Making Guide Over time( 1 way )

The *** in the above sentence (this is a double post)... was a result of me trying to type the sentence "I sell everything else"... and mispelled I see everything *** came up... opps sorry about that guys. Okay... so I am trying out this idea...lol, how long does it take to water and rake this garden per day... 100 plants per garden, and 10 gardens... at 6000 kc a garden? It would make the money in a week. I think it may end up feeling a whole lot more like work than fun... I just did the one garden and watering it seems quite time consuming especially when the lil sign pops up 'casue it thinks you are trying to cultivate it when you are actually trying to water it...lol. September 23rd is the first day of fall? and December 22nd the first day of winter?... Snow covers webkinz world outside on December 22nd? It doesn't say anything about being able to garden all year round; but doens't say it can't be done either; but I always prepare for the worse; so I am just wondering how many times we will be able to harvest before that "fateful day" lol; as we have to harvest 5 weeks to break even... Will we get just the additional month of 12000 per week? Or will it be until December? Anyone else doing this?
-
I still think it's a good idea... I just dunno if it's for me.

Last edited by inukshuk; 07-06-2007 at 05:04 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2007, 11:00 AM   #12
brendawong

yes after 5 weeks of good harvesting, you will break even, and after every week after that you get 12000kc ea week
Old 07-06-2007, 11:41 PM   #13
Gifted
JuJuAnnie is on a distinguished road

I have to admit, even with if it is not evergreen forever, I am doing it. I love doing all the daily stuff and my son and I do it together. Plus, I can't take care of a real plant in the real world to save my life, so I love that I can do this! LOL That is why I have plants everywhere in my Webkins house - I can't kill them!
Old 07-07-2007, 08:47 AM   #14
spottedstarr
Gifted

spottedstarr is on a distinguished road

I have been doing this. Its not ALL watermelons, but mostly. And pupkins. (Those sell good too.) I've been working on this for about...hmmm....3 weeks?
Old 07-07-2007, 12:25 PM   #15
brendawong

i started that day they mAde them!!! and i worked day and night well acrtually just night lol to get more money to buy more and more!! that is how i got my full yard wiht plants
Old 07-07-2007, 12:42 PM   #16
sdunn00
sdunn00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cabbage = 10
Corn = 6
Tomato = 6
Watermelon = 12
Carrot = 8
Strawberries = 8
Pumpkin = (I used all mine in recipes and can't remeber :-(
Old 07-07-2007, 02:46 PM   #17
smilesthefish
Gift Guru

smilesthefish is an unknown quantity at this point

ill try that i just need coins
Old 07-07-2007, 02:54 PM   #18
You can call me Meg
Gift Guru

147<3 is a name known to all147<3 is a name known to all147<3 is a name known to all

Talking Re: Money Making Guide Over time( 1 way )

thats cool u r sooo smart!!!!
147<3 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2007, 03:19 PM   #19
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Kieq
Anyone have a break down of the selling rate for each item?
Yeah, I posted a thread on that subject a few days ago, but it has gotten buried somewhere now. Here is a repeat of my figures.

This table which shows how much money could be made in 80 days by selling each vegetable. Why 80 days? Well, that number just made some of the math easier. The average yield of each veggie is taken into account and also the time taken to grow it.

.......vegetable.................yield & time....value each...sales after 80 days
FARM FRESH cabbage .... (1-2 in 9 days) .... $10 ......... $133
FARM FRESH carrrots ..... (1-3 in 8 days) ..... $8 .......... $160
FARM FRESH corn ......... (1-4 in 10 days) ... $6 .......... $120
FARM FRESH pumpkin ....(1 in 7 days) .......$12 ........... $137
FARM FRESH strawberry ..(1-4 in 10 days) ....$8 ........... $160
FARM FRESH tomatoes ....(1-5 in 12 days) ...$6 .............$120
FARM FRESH watermelon (1 in 7 days) .......$12 ........... $137

So, to make the most money, a person should grow carrots or strawberries.
BERT_X is offline Male
Old 07-07-2007, 04:05 PM   #20
Winterwiz365

Winterwiz365 is on a distinguished road

Will your plants still grow even if you don't water them????????

Can someone expermint that please
Closed