Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2009, 08:20 PM   #1
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wink Microsoft Office Power Point Guide!

Hi there!

This is a guide to Microsoft Office Power Point. You may or may not have it but if you do and don't know how to use it... this is how!

By the way, this is the guide to the 2003 program. For any help on Microsoft Office 2007, PM me and I might make a thread about it.

The many programs on Micro. Office are

Microsoft Power Point
Microsoft Publisher
Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Word

I'm doing Power Point, for more to guides of the above list, just drop me a PM.

MICROSOFT POWER POINT

To make a power point, all you have to do is get to power point. You can get to ALL of the offices by clicking 'Start,' which is usually located in the bottom left hand corner. Then you click the 'all programs' button. From there you'll get a large list of programs that are on your computer. Go to 'Microsoft Office' and just click that. To the side, it'll show you a list. Go to the icon and name you'd like to use. Click it.

For power point, it'll come up as a screen that has a small white box with two textboxes. One saying 'Click to add title' and 'Click to add subtitle.' If you see this, you're there!

To do a simple power point, type in the title there. And your subtitle underneath. By the way, to type in the boxes all you have to do is click in them. To ADD A NEW SLIDE: Go to the right hand corner near the X and the minimize maximize buttons. Underneath those buttons, there is a box where you can ask questions. Then under that, there is a box that says 'New Slide' Click that and it'll give you another slide!

WORD ART:

This should be near the bottom of your screen, it's called the drawing toolbar. There is a little button that looks like a 3-D 'A.' From there you would click that and you'd see a small variety of choices that you can choose one. Pick the one you like and click 'OK.' Then you'll see another screen that says 'Your Text Here.' Backspace all of that out and type what you want. You may also change the font size and the font type. Click OK and it'll insert it. To move it around, click the middle and drag it. To change the size, see the white circles? Use those to size it. Also, there is a green one click and turn to rotate your picture.

CLIP ART:

Go to the top where it says File Edit.... etc. There should be one that says insert. Click that and a drop down menu will show up. Go to picture and another drop down should come from the side. Either pick Clip art (a selection of pictures and videos microsoft has made) or from File. (uploaded pictures that have been uploaded to your computer!) Then look through the selections and click the one you want. Also you can move it around doing the same thing you did with word art.

INSERT TEXTBOX:

To insert a text box you either can do this from the Insert button on the top like in clip art or you can go down to the draw menu. In the draw menu go to the little box looking thing with the fake writing. That's insert a textbox.

VIEW YOUR SHOW!:

Either you can click F5 or you can go to Slideshow where it is in the File Edit... etc area. Click it, then view show!
Whala! You've made a power point!

**For more guides and or information, just PM me!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2009, 10:17 PM   #2
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: Microsoft Office Power Point Guide!

I think this is reserved for either WI or Webkinz guides.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 10:18 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by LilyRose
I think this is reserved for either WI or Webkinz guides.
I think LilyRose is right, but its a great idea! (I'm not that sure on how to use powerpoint xD)
Old 01-23-2009, 10:19 PM   #4
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

Exclamation Re: Microsoft Office Power Point Guide!

I make the greatest(maybe not the greatest but good) powerpoints but i do not know where to upload it
Ilovemom619 is offline Male
Old 01-23-2009, 10:22 PM   #5
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This should be in the OpenMike Section
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 01-25-2009, 05:06 PM   #6
montanarose9

Great guide! I'm sure you took time to make this thread. I think MysticMist told you already that this is supposed to be in the Open Mike section. =) Great guide anyway!
Closed