Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2009, 11:57 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

carrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud of

Default From the maker of Dr.Pony : How to make your own WI creative writing Comic! Please coment!

I'm carrub and I run the Dr.Pony Show perhaps you heard of it?? Any way If you want I'll help you get started on your own comic this is how a comic look like:

Hey every one welcome to the Buffy Chanel I'm Big-B and this is Gannar Semore Undies!
Hey I'm Not Gannar SeMore Undies wait a moment........

See that a quick scetch of a comic Those are not real charicters in DR.Pony I only made them up for this lesson.
Now smileys show you what the charicter is fealing let me show you:
Hey every one welcome to the Buffy Chanel I'm Big-B and this is Gannar Semore Undies!
Hey I'm Not Gannar SeMore Undies wait a moment.......

See folks that how you make a small scetch!

Now to make a list of charicters this was my five original for Dr.Pony:
:pponyr.Pony (Rosie)
:acs:Sherly
Spike
Kiss
Dr.Phily Bob
Now you need to pick a personality for every charicter like:
Strange, Smart, Sassy, Sweet, Sour, Grumpy, Lazzy..... and so on! Here are personalittys that every comedy should have:
Realy Realy UnSmart
Strange
Smart
Odd Ball
Handsome

Now You have to pick a main charicter and so on making charcters and stuff is alot of work... Belive it or not Dr.Pony was origanaly: Pink Pony Sugestions and Crew!
There where going to be 4 original charicters:
spike:ppony:rosie:ph:elvis pony:kanga:Cappi
Athough Elvis pony did not work out and curently I am saving cappi for a rainy day.... Dr.Pony made it and so did Spike! I did alot of rewrite til I got DR.Pony!!! Now I won't say that any one will like your comic and I did not say they won't but, YOU WILL GET BAD COMENTS FROM TIME TO TIME! Its hurtful yes but is part of owning a comic!! So chill out Ignore the coment and move on do not PM the person that made you lose a bit of your got raiting to begin with you'll look real odd! MOVE ON! Now getting good ratings are very Important so pleasebefore you click add make shure you think the episode you made is verry funny!!! Oh and please don't make make more than 1 thread of the same comic!!! Every time some one of you coments the thread its back on top of creative writing! Make new episode at least once every 1-5 days!! You readers will get bord of reading the same episode over and over! When you make a new episode fist go to quick reply then click go advanced then make the second episode of your new comic!!! ABout now you came up with a name from personal experiance don use the whole title to discride what your comic is about you'll get more readers out of ceriosity!
Well now its time to go hope you found the class helpfull!!!
-Carrub

Happy WRiting!

Last edited by carrub; 06-14-2009 at 09:29 PM..
carrub is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2009, 09:28 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

carrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud of

Default Re: From the maker of Dr.Pony : How to make your own WI creative writing Comic!

Oh and have fun!!!
carrub is offline Female
Closed