Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 05:00 PM   #1
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

Default Make Your Webkinz Smell Great!

I love the hallmark smell of a newly purchased webkinz, but eventually it goes away

So I came up with this solution!

Take an UNLIT scented candle and place it next to your webkinz. Your webkinz will start absorbing the smell from the candle! It doesn't take long at all!

Remember: Don't EVER place a webkinz near a lit candle! no! no! no! Fire+Webkinz=BAD

~Use an unlit candle!
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2008, 05:03 PM   #2
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Make Your Webkinz Smell Great!

Great idea. We were in a candle store right after my kids bought webkinz and they decided to rub the candles on their toucans so they would smell good. The scent lasted for awhile.
jms40 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 05:10 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Murphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clown

Great idea! Another thing you can do is take baking soda and put it in a plastic bag, put your webbies or stuffies in, close the bag and shake.
Murphydog is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 08:47 PM   #4
Merry Christmas!
Gift Trainee

lkemper has a spectacular aura about

Cool idea! I will try that!
lkemper is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 10:12 PM   #5

Carlaz is just really niceCarlaz is just really nice

I've also rubbed a fabric softner sheet on my daughter's Webkinz when it was needing some freshening up. I've also used Febreeze.
Carlaz is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 09:39 AM   #6
jw5346
Gifted

jw5436 is on a distinguished road

I love the idea about rubbing the webkinz with the unlit candle. I've sprayed them with febreeze in the past too.
i'm gonna try the candle idea, thanks.
jw5436 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 10:51 AM   #7
Proud to be a
Gift Guru

gamegirl808 has a spectacular aura about

or you could take those really oily perfumes, put it on a piece of cloth, and DABBITY DAB DAB DAB!
good idea about the candles and FeBreeze and such!
gamegirl808 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 04:23 PM   #8
Yo mama's a

Lydiebug24 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks! My webkinz smells like garlic sauce.......... pizza incident. I will try the baking soda (if my mom will let me) the candle (if I can find one) and the febreeze (if we have some) ideas!
Lydiebug24 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 04:25 PM   #9
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

that's a very good idea. i think i am going to do that with my webkinz. thanks for sharing this with us!!
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 10:01 PM   #10

Carlaz is just really niceCarlaz is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Lydiebug24
Thanks! My webkinz smells like garlic sauce.......... pizza incident. I will try the baking soda (if my mom will let me) the candle (if I can find one) and the febreeze (if we have some) ideas!
I hope you can get the garlic sauce smell out of your Webbie. Sorry to hear about the pizza incident. I have washed our Webkinz in the washer (put them in a mesh bag) & wash on the gentle cycle. They also dry nicely in the dryer.
Carlaz is offline Female
Closed