Thanks for coming to this guide!
I own a Mac, and sometimes people only post how-to's for their own brand of computer, i.e., Windows. I decided to post this guide to help everyone who has a Mac to know how to do things not covered by other guides. Here I will cover things like refreshing, taking and uploading screenshots, and uploading real-life photos. Refreshing
Refreshing the page is simple enough once you know how to do it. This covers Safari. Here is the guide:
1. Can you see the toolbar? The toolbar is the part underneath the title of the page. It has the URL, add bookmark button, and stuff like that.
2. If you can't see the toolbar, click 'View' under in the bar at the very top of the screen
3. Click 'View Toolbar' from the 'View' menu.
4. The toolbar should pop up. Click the swirly arrow thing in it.
4. Tada! You've refreshed! If you don't have the refresh button, PM me. Screenshots
Taking screenshots with a Mac is easy once you get used to it.
1. Press and hold Shift, Command, and 4 on your keyboard. Don't let go until all three of them are pressed at the same time.
2. Click and hold the left mouse button.
3. Drag the mouse until the square is around what you want to take a picture of.
4. Let go of the mouse
5. Scroll down when posting on WI
until you see 'Manage Attachments.' Click it.
6. Click 'Choose File.'
7. Find and click 'Picture 1,' 'Picture 2,' etc. Click 'Upload.'
8. Tada! Now just post your thread. This won't work for Webkinz families threads unless you can cleverly manage it, because you have to click the pics to see them in full size.
See my example.
Sorry! I forgot to add it in. Uploading Real-Life Photos
Uploading real-life photos is a bit trickier. You will need a memory card reader and iPhoto, plus (Duh!) a camera and a memory card.
1. Take the picture.
2. Take out the memory car and put it in the card reader where it fits.
3. Open iPhoto.
4. Click 'Import.' Wait...
5. Once its finished importing, click the photo you want to import.
6. Click 'Email' at the bottom of the screen.
7. In 'To' put your your own email address or the address you're emailing from.
8. Send it.
9. Check your email.
10. Drag the image to your desktop.
11. Do the same as you would to upload a screenshot, but look for the title of the image you emailed yourself.
Thank you for reading this guide! Hope I helped!