Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2009, 03:02 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

Default Location of new rooms?

Hello,
When you add a new pet to an existing account on Webkinz World can you select where it's NEW room goes?

Everytime I add a new pet Webkinz World adds a room in a location that interferes with an exsisting room (i.e. I have to move the old room's furniture since the new room has created a door).

Thanks!
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2009, 03:11 PM   #2
eigram
Gift Trainee

Eigram has a spectacular aura aboutEigram has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Location of new rooms?

The first few are automatic and you don't have a choice. After that, you have to buy rooms and you can put them where you want, but they still have to adjoin at least one already existing room.
Old 02-23-2009, 03:34 PM   #3
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

You can keep the door blocked if you want. IttyGirl does that in several of her rooms.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 03-05-2009, 12:11 AM   #4
hermione90

alyson93 is on a distinguished road

yes it is atuomatic aand it's very anoying
alyson93 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 01:16 AM   #5
dgbp

rbaldwin is on a distinguished road

I agree that it is annoying- we buy them in the block pattern and every new pet roo ets stuck on some random edge- not once has it been where we would like it to be!
rbaldwin is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 09:49 AM   #6
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

The good news is after your 10 adoption you get more kc and no room so you can buy one and put it where you want!
FireBranda is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 09:54 AM   #7
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

that is very annoying, i agree

however, you are not required to keep the door unblocked(i always use the jump feature on the map anyway), and once you have more than 10 pets, you choose the location of the rooms
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 03-08-2009, 10:03 AM   #8
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

It is true that you can block the doors, however make a note which door your pet enters when you jump to the room and leave that one open otherwise you will not be able to enter. I started buying the large room for 1000 KC after my 10th pet because I found out at least for me that it is better to put more than one pet to a room so that your house stays somewhat manageable especially since there is such a limited naming system now. And when and if you start to garden..leave 2 doors open that way you can fill in all the other spaces, but still move around plants without removing them and starting the growth cycle over. Welcome to WI hope to see you around.
Closed