Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2008, 02:34 PM   #1
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Default Livi's GREAT guide on how to make a strong WW password! - Example included! CLICK!

Welcome to my guide!
I'm going to teach you how to make a strong password for Webkinz World.

Do you think that somebody is getting into your account?? Worried that your password isn't strong enough and it too easy for other users to guess? Follow my guide and create your own.. 100% secure password!
NOTE: DO NOT USE THE PASSWORD THAT I GIVE AS AN EXAMPLE. THAT IS VERY UNSAFE. THE EXAMPLE I GIVE YOU IS COMPLETELY MADE UP (WHILE USING MY GUIDE).

Follow each step and think of your own words to fill in each question... remember, DON'T share your password on WI or ANYWHERE!

1) Base Word

Think of a simple noun that describes you. Make sure that it is atleast 3 characters long. Make sure that it is unique so that other's cannot guess. Words like Dog, Cat, or your nickname are too simple. Instead put words like Dalmation or Siamese.

NO: Dog

YES: Dalmation

2) The Adjective

Think of a unique adjective that is completely different from your base word. For example, don't make your adjective 'spots' if your base word is 'dalmation'. Use a completely different, random word. Make sure it is atleast 3 characters long. Try not to go over 6 characters, or else your password may be too difficult to remember.

NO: Spots

YES: Purple

3) Numbers

Mixing numbers and letters in your password is the best thing to do if you want it to be secure enough. Include atleast 2 numbers after you Base Word and adjective. Numbers like 123 aren't the best idea. Choose numbers that describe you, like the last two numbers in your birthdate, or number of siblings you have. Or both!

NO: 123

YES: 695

~~~~ Now, combine your three key words together.. and you have your password! You can combine them anyway you would like, just make sure that you will remember it.

~Dalmationpink695 OR

~Pinkdalmation695 OR

~695Dalmationpink OR

~Dalmation695pink

There are a bunch of ways to combine your three base words together.

Reminder: DO NOT share your password with ANYONE! Even your best friend who you have known since nursery school. A parent is fine, if you are afraid you will forget your password.

I hope this guide helps you to create a strong and secure password for any account of yours!

Livi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2008, 02:35 PM   #2
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Default Re: Livi's GREAT guide on how to make a strong WW password! - Example included! CLICK!

Thanks for this wonderful guide
Old 09-17-2008, 02:39 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Default Re: Livi's GREAT guide on how to make a strong WW password! - Example included! CLICK!

Thanks for such a wonderful guide.
Jake is offline Male
Old 09-17-2008, 03:50 PM   #4
ow! This worked!
Webkinz :)

aeropostale18 is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome guide. Whered you learn all of that?
Old 09-18-2008, 08:18 PM   #5
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

^^ I put it together myself
Livi is offline Female
Old 09-18-2008, 08:24 PM   #6
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Wonderful guide, Livi. There are so many people out there who's passwords are way to simple.

Can I add a few things:

A good idea would be to add a little bit more of an off-beat number. Like, you could use the year your favorite store was established. For example, Coach was established in 1941, so you could use 41 as your number. But, if a friend was trying to guess your password, the year you were born might be obvious.

Throw in capital letters and symbols:

For your example, dalmation, since a ! looks kind like an L, you could spell it da!Mation.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Closed