Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2008, 10:07 AM   #1
Butterbaby9797

Smile Livie's How-Tos #1 - Posting on a house thread

House Thread Posting Guidelines
by: Butterbaby9797 a.k.a. Livie

Ah, yes! The thrill of finishing a room, isn't it great? After picking out the perfect wall paint and flooring, then spending loads of Kinz Cash buying furniture, art, toys, and appliances to decorate the room, you want to hear some compliments, right? So you take pictures of your rooms, design a thread to post them, and wait to hear responses. So let me ask you, how does it feel after all of that hard work to hear someone say, "Nice house!"? It feels terrible! What do they like about the house? Do they have any critism to improve your house? What next? That is what you think! So I made this thread to help you have a nice post on a home thread. Let's begin!

If You Are The Creator Of The Thread:
  • Remember to lay out your thread carefully, choosing read-able colors, not using royal blue or red ink, and using proper grammar and vocabulary.
  • Take more than one picture of each room. Use only the best, clearest, and colorful-est pictures you think would be appropriate. If it is a tie, post two or three, not just one.
  • Set specific guidelines for posters. For example, if you really love your house and you do not want any critism, then say, "I have worked really hard this time, and so I am not open for critism, but anything else is fine!"
  • Bumping isn't allowed, but you can provide a link in your signature to the thread. Then more people will visit your thread!
  • Reply to any posts with either a "Thanks!" or "I might try that, thanks for your suggestion.
  • If someone critises your house after you say no critism, simply flag the post, and do not respond. The person who posted it just wants to pick a fight, so just flag and ignore!
If You Are Viewing The Thread:
  • If critism is allowed, offer suggestions, or point out that a room is cluttered, etc.
  • List your favorite rooms, what you like about them, etc.
  • Be kind and point out the pros and cons of each room.
  • Always appreciate their hard work and write, "Thanks for sharing!"
To everyone, I hope this has helped, and I hope to see better home threads and better responses in the future! Have fun posting, members and guests of Webkinz Insider!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 11:57 AM   #2
Butterbaby9797

Default Re: Livie's How-Tos #1 - Posting on a house thread

Does anyone find this helpful?
Closed