Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2007, 08:31 AM   #1
Kate317
Webkinz :)

Kate is on a distinguished road

Default A little guide

Want to learn how to become the best at webkinz? well here is what you need to do:

-How to get better items for what you already have.

When you were new to webkinz, you most likely sold all of your pet exclusives right? I sold all of my first PSI's . then I realized you can get better stuff if you trade them so I started to collect them and after about 10 webkinz I had a ton of rare items. that I never even bought/got with adoptions. want to know the 3 steps of how to get good rare items? here they are:

1.find the item you want, don't just go looking, find a spot in your house that a certain item would fit in then find it.
2. Always do a fair deal
3. make sure that they have not scammed anyone else, Try to send second, but if they have more successful gift exchanges, they may make you send first. a general rule oh thumb, if they have less then 95% rate of gift giving, don't trade

-Dailies

My friend used to not do the wishing well because it didn't give her good amounts of kinzcash, she later realized that it may not be a lot of kinzcash, but it was more then she had before. This just shows.......DO ALL OF YOUR DAILIES no matter how much kinzcash it gets you, it is more then before. How to get more then 1 job a day:

1. do one job in the morning, like when you wake up.

2. do one around mid-afternoon.

-Want 3 jobs a day???? I can teach you.
  1. get up really early(5:30-630 I know its early but you can go back to bed after) and get on webkinz asap
  2. get on exactly 8 hours after--1:30-2:30
  3. Get on exactly 8 hours after--9:30-10:30
-Curio Shop

-you can keep your gems and get the crown of wonder, but if you have already gotten it, I prefer to sell them, you end up w/ more $$ in the end.

-If you want to tip Arte everyday to get to level 7, you can. but a cheaper alternative is to just come here everyday and find out what it is as well! want to know the location of the gems? here they are (I even color coded them ):

Buried Bones Mine - Home of all the White Gems
  • only place to find the Webkinz Diamond
  • also home to level 2 Yellow Gems (Aurora Rox and Pyramid Plunder)
  • also home to level 3 Blue and Green Gems
Flea Floater Mine - Home of all the Green Gems
  • only place to find the Earth Emerald
  • also home to level 2 Red Gems (Ember Amber and Volcano Viscose)
  • also home to level 3 Yellow and White Gems
Barking Mad Mine - Home of all the Yellow Gems
  • only place to find the Corona Topaz
  • also home to level 2 Blue Gems (Teardrop Tower and Sea Stone)
  • also home to level 3 Red and Green Gems
Howling Horse Mine - Home of all the Blue Gems
  • only place to find Ocean Sapphire
  • also home to level 2 Green Gems (Moss Marble and Cat's Eye Glint)
  • also home to level 3 Red and White Gems
Muzzle Mouth Mine - Home of all the Red Gems
  • only place to find the Red Ruby Heart
  • also home to level 2 White Gems (Unicorn Horn and Yum Zum Sparkle)
  • also home to level 3 Yellow and Blue Gems
--Naming your Pets

You can always just name them anything, but I like a cool name that has a meaning.
I go to http://www.behindthename.com and search under meanings something that relates to my pets(Example: snow for a Polar bear) it comes up with a list of names with that word in the definition of each name.

Or you can post in the Help...I need a pet name!! Forum!!

If you have any tips, PM me!!!

Last edited by Kate; 07-12-2007 at 08:35 AM.. Reason: typo
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2007, 11:11 AM   #2
alleyann
Gifted
alleyann is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: A little guide

Hi!

Do you know exactly where the webkinz diamond is? I know it's in the buried bones mine but I still can't find it. I have been searching for so long. All I need is 2 more and I will get the crown.

Thanks!!
Old 07-13-2007, 04:45 PM   #3
Kate317
Webkinz :)

Kate is on a distinguished road

Default Re: A little guide

The gems are in different locations everytime, so just keep looking!!
Closed