Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2007, 04:22 PM   #41
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: A little advice Plumpy never gave

Unless you have 1 pet that likes a lot of space to themselves, then I would reccomend using a large room for 3 or more Webkinz/ 4 or more lil' kinz.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2007, 05:48 PM   #42
nycbaby182
Webkinz :)

nycbaby182 is an unknown quantity at this point

good idea...but u cant put 2 lil kinz in a bed so maybe u could just keep it to 3 kinz to a large room....but again i personally like each one to have their own separte rooms
Old 06-23-2007, 10:44 AM   #43
MonkeyLoverX0X0333
Gift Guru

WebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to behold

If they put your pets rooms in the wrong place swich the rooms around
WebkinzJamie10 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2007, 10:54 AM   #44
Gifted
Angel Jack Mom is an unknown quantity at this point

I know when we added our last pet they added the room opposite to our kitchen and the fridge blocked the door. We had to do a little rearranging.
Old 06-23-2007, 11:00 AM   #45
Meko101
Gift Guru

Meko202 is on a distinguished road

That's a good idea, my brother has a "Bedroom" that he has all six of his Webkinz sleep in.
Old 06-23-2007, 02:21 PM   #46
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Six Webbies in one room! I had no idea that many would fit would fit! What size was it?
Old 06-23-2007, 02:40 PM   #47
MoseyMO
Webkinz :)
MoseyMo is an unknown quantity at this point

great advice! put it into mind!
Old 06-28-2007, 10:26 AM   #48
Timo03
Gifted

ALmom is just really niceALmom is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Mindykinz
One of my friends only adopts dogs. She doesn't like the idea of others sharing a house.
LOL -- Kind of like PBS kids show Arthur -- all the animals go to school together, but each family is a distinct species & look like each other only within the family -- rabbits, aardvarks, bulldogs, etc. They all have separate houses, too!
Old 06-28-2007, 10:31 AM   #49
Timo03
Gifted

ALmom is just really niceALmom is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by mommy0305
Too funny ALmom!! My daughter has a boy and a girl and was very particular that they could not share a room. She actually made us redecorate a room to move the boy Koala away from her girl Beagle. It was tooo funny

I think I'm going to use this example for my husband to show that we are teaching values & other lessons through Webkinz. He'll still think I'm spending a *teeny* bit too much on our zoo, but he'll at least laugh at us instead of growling! LOL
Old 06-28-2007, 11:08 AM   #50
penguinl0ve

That's some good thinkin', there.
Closed