Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 10:49 AM   #1
uvs Bieber Fever and
Webkinz :)

neon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud of

Default Laptop Users! Webkinz solution!

On my laptop, I can't go on webkinz. I'm pretty sure its the size of the screen, now it may be just the fact that I've been using my new, mini laptop from asus, but its on my friends regular laptop too! I used to have a wide screen that was hacked, and I could go on webkinz, but that might be the wide screen part. I'm aware a lot of laptops work, but I've seen the webkinz issue when you can't see your dock or below way to many times (you can't go anywhere!), therefore I am giving this out!

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0

Its a direct link to WW!

This way you can scroll and see everything!

Hope someone here finds this helpful!

Comment below if this works!

Last edited by neon♥green; 02-17-2010 at 10:49 AM..
neon♥green is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2010, 10:53 AM   #2
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

Default Re: Laptop Users! Webkinz solution!

Thanks for the link. I've never had a problem on my laptop until today. No idea what changed, but i've been getting only a half screen all morning. The link worked to some degree, but I still didn't get a scroll bar and could only view as far as the pet's name. I had to get out because I can't see her HHH levels. This is weird. I'm glad it's working better for you!
Old 02-17-2010, 10:53 AM   #3
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Hi, I just tried the link on my laptop and I think it was better before.

I couldn't see any of my dock at all, sorry.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 02-17-2010, 11:14 AM   #4
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Here is a reply in another thread that offers another solution:

Click the image to open in full size. Re: New Netbook screen too small for Webkinz!
The problem is the way Webkinz is coded - it won't automatically adjust.
Most sites do.

What you need to do is to change the resolution of your screen, and you may need to play
with it to get the right combination.

The fastest way is to right click on your background. This will bring up a menu.
One of the options will be something like "Graphics Properties" (can vary by manufacturer).
You want "Display Settings". One should be "Screen Resolution".
On mine, 1024 x 768 is a good option. The sizes, and number of possiblities, varies by
manu. and by individual machine [the model in the store when we got ours had about 20,
ours has 13, we saw some with as few as 4].

If you cannot get to it that way, try your Start Menu, Control Panel, Appearance and Themes,
which should have a Screen Resolution option.

If you still can't find it, search on the web for your model, or call place of purchase.

On ours, this makes the screen a "window" which sees most of the background, but we need to
scroll across [via mouse] to see the parts not on screen - like using a magifying glass to read a
page - you have to move the glass sometimes.

Good luck!!!!

Last edited by Twizzlerz; 02-05-2010 at 03:08 PM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 02-17-2010, 11:22 AM   #5
ohiomommyquilter

mamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud of

I use a reg. laptop at night time. I don't have any problems at all other than when I have to plug in the laptop when it needs power and the batterys dying. That's when I have the most problem.

When I'm on the laptop I stay away from the park as it's impossible to do anything there on the laptop. Outside of that, I have few problems with WW while using the laptop.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:01 PM   #6
uvs Bieber Fever and

neon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud of

Thanks for commenting!
neon♥green is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 09:46 AM   #7
ishing!
Gifted

Firebird is a name known to allFirebird is a name known to allFirebird is a name known to all

Hi,

I have a Dell mini netbook and I access WW two ways--in each case there is not a full screen, but there is a scroll bar so you can do almost everything (some games may be tricky). Changing the resolution won't help if your netbook has a small screen.

If you are using Firefox right now, this link should get you the scroll bar:
If you are using another browser, open Firefox and paste this link into the address bar

http://mci2.webkinz.com///loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0

The Google Chrome browser also displays a scroll bar: Try opening Google chrome and using this webkinz link:

http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/

Good luck!
Firebird is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 10:08 AM   #8

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

I only have a laptop and I don't have an problems seeing the whole screen. I have Toshiba and my girls use their laptop on WW also and they don't have a problem seeing the whole screen their laptop is acer.
katie'smom is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 10:14 AM   #9

Jayne will become famous soon enough

My toshiba laptop is fine...but my daughters mini notebook is another story...can't do WW at all...
Jayne is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 10:15 AM   #10
mirandaxoxo

Cool, that link is really helpful!
Closed