Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 07:06 PM   #1
Gifted

katie885 is just really nicekatie885 is just really nice

Default Keep Your Pets Hunger Levels Up Without Spending All Your Kinzcash

Hey! I'm going to share with you some things I have found out on how to keep your pet(s) from starving, since Ganz has put in the new system that deducts 5 hunger points evry time you log on, without spending all of your hard-earned kinzcash.
1. Go to the Wishing Well, Employment Office, Wheel of Wow, Gem Hunt, Quizzy's, Star Search,and everything else you can do and earn as much kinzcash as you can.
2. Plant a garden. The larger the better. Make sure you take care of it and it will pay for itself in about 5 harvests! Plus, you can either feed the crop to your pet or sell it. I prefer to sell it and by rice. You will still earn 1 KC per crop you sell to buy 1 rice! 1 KC is better than nothing!
3. Feed all your pets 2 things of rice every time your on. I have found that the rice is the most filling, least expensive item in the W-Shop. In fact, they are more filling than the pet special food!
4. Go through your house once in a while and sell anything you don't want, use or need. This can earn you a ton of kinzcash.
5. Play games. Any games. The games you are best at and the game of the day.

These are my tips. Feel free to post anymore that you might have!

Be happy and have a great day!

Last edited by katie885; 03-10-2009 at 07:34 PM..
katie885 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 07:13 PM   #2
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Keep Your Pets Hunger Levels Up Without Spending All Your Kinzcash

Great tips. This will be a great help. Also White rice is the best food you can feed to your pet it costs 68cents per boost. this is a lot better than the 3dollars per boosts that the spa charges.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 03-10-2009, 07:30 PM   #3
Gifted

I'll try the rice idea. thanks for the tip!
i just tried the rice. it boosts 7 points andthe burger boosts 11. but, the rice is 5 KC and the burger is 12 so you can buy 2x as much rice for less whic boosts 14 points, so rice beats the burger!

---------- katie885 added 7 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

hey, just tried the rice things. it boosts 7 points, the burger 11. rice costs 5 KC, the burger 12 KC. you can buy twice as much rice for less than the burger, so it's like the rice boosts 14. rice wins!

Last edited by katie885; 03-10-2009 at 07:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-10-2009, 07:31 PM   #4
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by katie885
3. Feed all your pets 1 hamburger every time your on. I have found that the hamburgers are the most filling, least expensive item in the W-Shop. In fact, they are more filling than the pet special food!
Not quite...

All you need to know about what foods to give pets for the best and most cost-effective boosts is right here in one thread:

Verified Point (HHH) Boosts of W Shop Foods, Recipes, and Unsolved Recipes

monkeecj is offline Male
Old 03-11-2009, 01:54 PM   #5
Gifted

i can't update the post. 2 rices actually come to more boosts than1 spagetti, puls it costs about the same.

---------- katie885 added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

it updated!

---------- katie885 added 1099 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

hey! happy wednesday!

Last edited by katie885; 03-11-2009 at 01:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-12-2009, 12:12 PM   #6
jenna522
Webkinz :)

mxmom8887 is on a distinguished road

I do rice also. I have found that buying the psf is to expensive..poor things...But in tough times you o what you have to do
mxmom8887 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 03:11 PM   #7
Lil Kinz

Rory's Friend is an unknown quantity at this point

I have also found if you just give your pet a bath they tend not to get as hungry and their health usually restores to 100. Also, I know it's pricey, but when I put mine through the Kinzville Academy, that seems to stabilize their H/H/H. My lil Hippo especially loves the baths which is good because she LOVES baths (she came with a bathtub.)
Rory's Friend is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 07:49 PM   #8
Gifted

ok. thanks for the tip rory!
Closed