Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2011, 02:38 PM   #1
ow, do I love clowns
Webkinz :)

WinterPupxo is just really niceWinterPupxo is just really nice

Default (JUST UPDATED!) ://*Is your old buddie DIRTY, RIPPED, or FLIMSY? Well Look NO Further! Abby & Co - Pet Repairs & How-to's *\\:

Welcome To Abby & Co.!
Where Your Old Buddie can become good as NEW!

Welcome! I'm Abby. This thread is about repairing you well loved webbies. From washing to sewing, it's easy as pie!
By the way guys, we need a banner! If you'd like, you can make me one! (: Just PM or comment on my profile the link to the banner.

Lesson 1: Flimsy Neck Repair
Click the image to open in full size.
Supplies you'll be needing:
-Scissors
-Straws
-Sewing Kit (needles and thread)
-Scrap Webkinz (a webkinz that you don't want anymore)

Step 1:
Cut off any extra strings/imperfections on your patient.

Step 2:
Once your finished with that, cut a hole in the back of your webbies neck.

Step 3:
Next, get your scrap webkinz. Cut a hole in it's stomach and grab as much fluff/stuffing out of it as you can.

Step 4:
Now, put as much fluff as you can (not as you can, leave space) into the patient's neck.

Step 5:
Now, cut the straws. Make it small enough that it can fit in your hand. Then, slide it into the patient's neck. Continue untill you can't fit anymore in.

Step 6:
Now gather your needle and thread and tie it on the needle. Grab the ends of the hole on the patient's neck and start sewing.

Step 7: (final)
Congrats, you're finished! Your webbies neck should be as sturdy as a tree. Come back later for more tutorials!

reserved

Last edited by WinterPupxo; 06-14-2011 at 02:37 PM.. Reason: removing stuff and adding stuff
WinterPupxo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2011, 03:33 PM   #2
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Default Re: (JUST UPDATED!) ://*Is your old buddie DIRTY, RIPPED, or FLIMSY? Well Look NO Further! Abby & Co - Pet Repairs & How-to's *\\:

Is there a way to fix a flimsy neck W/out using a scrap webkinz? My Emperor Dragon, Glaedr, looks like he is always licking his chest, but I don't want to use stuffing from another of my webbies.
Packerdan is offline Male
Old 06-14-2011, 03:43 PM   #3
ow, do I love clowns

Default Re: (JUST UPDATED!) ://*Is your old buddie DIRTY, RIPPED, or FLIMSY? Well Look NO Further! Abby & Co - Pet Repairs & How-to's *\\:

View Post Originally Posted by Packerdan
Is there a way to fix a flimsy neck W/out using a scrap webkinz? My Emperor Dragon, Glaedr, looks like he is always licking his chest, but I don't want to use stuffing from another of my webbies.
Yep, there sure is! Just use some old clothes from clothes that you outgrew, etc. You can use pretty much anything, just make sure its a fluffy fabric
Old 06-15-2011, 12:45 AM   #4
Bea <3 Wacky

11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!11bloom11 is not just visiting!

Nice guide!
BTW, do you know how to make a webbies legs stand straight? I have a kangaroo and her legs can't stand right, they always go somehow back and the kangaroo looks like its sleeping on her tummy.
11bloom11 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2011, 08:15 AM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

On the fluff situation, you can also buy the fluff/stuffing at most fabric and some craft stores.
FBmom is offline Female
Old 06-15-2011, 10:30 AM   #6
ow, do I love clowns

View Post Originally Posted by 11bloom11
Nice guide!
BTW, do you know how to make a webbies legs stand straight? I have a kangaroo and her legs can't stand right, they always go somehow back and the kangaroo looks like its sleeping on her tummy.
You can do the same with the neck, or just add more fluff. Or, even if you don't want to cut it open, just shift the fluff already inside it If you need any other help, PM me.
Old 06-15-2011, 01:13 PM   #7
ellawlosok

BloomingRose is on a distinguished road

Isnt the poor little pig retieried? It would be much more valuble if it wasn´t a scrap.
BloomingRose is offline Female
Old 06-15-2011, 01:51 PM   #8

hugged has disabled reputation

OMG! You ripped that Pig's guts out! And you tore that Dragon's neck open! Ahh!!! LOL. Cool tips.
hugged is offline Female
Old 06-15-2011, 03:39 PM   #9
ow, do I love clowns

View Post Originally Posted by BloomingRose
Isnt the poor little pig retieried? It would be much more valuble if it wasn´t a scrap.
Lol, it isn't retired. It's one of the most common webkinz, I have like 6 of them xD
Old 06-15-2011, 06:37 PM   #10
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

How do you clean your Webbies? My old Alley Cat, Alley, has been dirty ever since I got her.
Closed

Tags
emma!