Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2008, 10:32 AM   #1
I love Paramore&
Webkinz :)

webkinz_ has disabled reputation

Default JUST FOR FUN: How to complete your Halloween Costume on Webkinz World *6 Easy steps + 125KC can give you a rockin' Halloween Costume*

JUST FOR FUN: How to complete your Halloween Costume on Webkinz World.

~How to complete your costume on Webkinz World~

Completing your costume you must have gotten on Webkinz World on Halloween day at any time and recieved your gift bag and have opened it.

Step 1
Go in your room and get on any pet you want.

Step 2
Click on 'DRESS' at the top right corner of your screen.

Step 3
Put the Mummy Mask on your webkinz.

Step 4
Go to the W-Shop
*If you already have these clothes get them out of your dock and put them on your webkinz*

Step 5
Go to the clothes section, Find the KinzVille Academy Long Tee and the Cargo Pants, buy them for a total of 125 KC

Step 6
Go to your room and put them on your webkinz

And then you have a Mummy Webkinz!

Click the image to open in full size.

There is many different combinations you can use, if you have one that looks good, Post it here, on my profile, or PM me with it.

Your webkinz will be ready for Halloween next year!

~Ideas from other members~
View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I used the White T shirt as well and the grey camoflage pants...they look a little 'dustier' for that over all effect. If you want, you can buy those little 'Ugg' boots, too and that caps the costume completely
Okay...I looked again, it is the Good Fairy T-shirt, Camoflage pants (75KC) and the Suede Boots (75KC) So, it is a grand total of 150 KC and this is what it looks like
Since you say 'Just for fun', Wanna see neat? This is a bit more expensive and you have to have the EStore Egyptian costume for it and the Chef's shirt...But it sure looks cool together

Last edited by webkinz_; 11-02-2008 at 02:03 PM..
webkinz_ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2008, 10:35 AM   #2
My mommy says I'm
Gifted

KittyKrazy293 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: JUST FOR FUN: How to complete your Halloween Costume on Webkinz World *6 Easy steps + 125KC can give you a rockin' Halloween Costume*

Wow, very clever! Rep for you!
KittyKrazy293 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 10:35 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: JUST FOR FUN: How to complete your Halloween Costume on Webkinz World *6 Easy steps + 125KC can give you a rockin' Halloween Costume*

I used the White T shirt as well and the grey camoflage pants...they look a little 'dustier' for that over all effect. If you want, you can buy those little 'Ugg' boots, too and that caps the costume completely
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 10:37 AM   #4

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

wwow great job and very helpful to others rep 4you!
tink my doxen is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 10:44 AM   #5
I love Paramore&

View Post Originally Posted by KittyKrazy293
Wow, very clever! Rep for you!
Thanks.
I couldn't find a plain white T-shirt so I got the Kinzville shirt because it is white and you can't tell about the sleevs.
I'll add your idea.
View Post Originally Posted by tink my doxen
wwow great job and very helpful to others rep 4you!
Thank you!
Old 11-02-2008, 11:47 AM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Okay...I looked again, it is the Good Fairy T-shirt, Camoflage pants (75KC) and the Suede Boots (75KC) So, it is a grand total of 150 KC and this is what it looks like
Old 11-02-2008, 11:49 AM   #7
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Very cute costumer! I really like it!
Livi is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 01:56 PM   #8
I love Paramore&

That looks good,too!
But some don't have the Fairy shirt.
Thanks for helping me.
Old 11-02-2008, 02:00 PM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Since you say 'Just for fun', Wanna see neat? This is a bit more expensive and you have to have the EStore Egyptian costume for it and the Chef's shirt...But it sure looks cool together
Old 11-02-2008, 02:02 PM   #10
I love Paramore&

That's cute, too!
Closed