Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2008, 07:54 PM   #1
thtswtgir
Gifted

PurpleInk32 is on a distinguished road

Default If U have problems getting onto the webkinz website I can help!!!

If you have problems getting ontot the Webkinz website then you have come to the right place. I can help answer almost ANY question/concern. If you have problems /concerns plz post below. Thank You

Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2008, 08:46 PM   #2
gaga1014
Gift Guru

fluffy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: If U have problems getting onto the webkinz website I can help!!!

i can't log on to my main account. I did at 6:00. I have the Lava tower in my dock I wonder if that is causing more problems. All the other account, no problems. I did the cookies and temporay files and still green sceen.
It just asked me if I sill wanted to play!!! I said yes and still the green screen
fluffy is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 09:09 PM   #3
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

Could you please tell me why the adobe flash player freezes Webkinz on my computor? It drives me nuts. I too have deleted temporary files, cache, and sites visited...no difference. All updates are current and the computor is less than a year. Thank-you
Old 08-21-2008, 10:30 PM   #4
gaga1014
Gift Guru

fluffy is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by bratzsasha
Could you please tell me why the adobe flash player freezes Webkinz on my computor? It drives me nuts. I too have deleted temporary files, cache, and sites visited...no difference. All updates are current and the computor is less than a year. Thank-you
I think I can help you with that one. I has to do with not enough memory on your computer. My old computer did it alot. It has happend once with the new one. My friends is really bad. You can buy memory if you have empty meory slots.

---------- fluffy added 55 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

I finally got on through my local server instead of internet explorer. Go figure.

Last edited by fluffy; 08-21-2008 at 10:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
fluffy is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 05:20 AM   #5
jenna522
Webkinz :)

mxmom8887 is on a distinguished road

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE YOU GET THE ANCIENT CIVILATIONS BED. i HAVE THE WHOLE THEME WITH NO BEDS.
mxmom8887 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 05:27 AM   #6
Webkinz :)
dlh510 is an unknown quantity at this point

adobe's new 8.1.1 messed up my computer i had to have it removed now my computer works fine
dlh510 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 08:30 AM   #7
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

Thanks dlh510, I will try if that works because I have a lot of memory.The computor is pretty new and I had my son check that last night. He even allotted adobe unlimited cache...so nexy I will try your suggestion. Have a good day. Hmmm nexy? need my tea..morning everyone!
Old 08-22-2008, 10:20 AM   #8
thtswtgir
Gifted

PurpleInk32 is on a distinguished road

I had problems for the longest time , I couldn't even get onto the main Webkinz website. I found out that I could get on using the ganz website. Heres how I did it:

Step 1: Go to Ganz.com

Step 2: Click near the bottom of the page that says: Webkinz.com

heres a pic: Click the image to open in full size.

and there yah go!!!

---------- PurpleInk32 added 14 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

You can also try to clean ur computer.(windows only instructions)

1. Go tot the start menu.

2. On you far right in the start menu theer should be anicon that says "Control Panel".

HERES A PIC: Click the image to open in full size.

3. Click it.

4. Another screen will come up and at the top it will say "Pick a category".

5. Pick the category " Performence and Maitence". Click it

6. The screen will change and at the top of the new screen it will say "Pick a task".

7. Pick either "free up space on your hard disk" OR "Rearnge items on your hard disk to make programs run faster". Either should help your computer.

8 . WAIT!! It can take a long time , so be prepared.

ALSO , CHILDREN ASK YOUR MOTHER OR FATHER TO CHECK TO SEE IF ACCIDENTALY WEBKINZ IS BLOCKED BECAUSE THAT WILL ALSO RESULT IN NOT BEING ABLE TO GET ONTO THE WEBSITE.

Last edited by PurpleInk32; 08-22-2008 at 10:20 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed