Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 06:48 PM   #1

miss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talent

Default The Ice Cream Scoop on How to Make a Good Post

Are you wondering if your posts are just fluff? Well, this is the thread (with an example of an ice cream cone) to see if yo're making fluff posts or learn how to make good posts. Here we goo!
First of all, lets see if you're making fluff. Do you randomly say stuff off topic or post random letters? Are your posts helpful? If not, you have fluff posts. Are you wondering what fluff is? Well, fluff is basically an unneeded post. It is like a fluff full cottonball, which you can rip into shreds. With fluff posts, people would want to rip your POST into shreds. You wouldn't want that, would you? On the other hand lets think about a cone. It is solid enough to hold ice cream, but it sogs up after awhile, which means that your post isn't always the most helpful, it just has to be helpful and non-fluff. S, you want "cone" posts and don't want "fluff" posts. Now, to teach you how to post.
First and always, you put the solid part of the post first. Say I'm talking about an ice cream cone in my hand. I'd first type the sentence "I have an ice cream cone." That tells the reader what you are talking about right? Then post details, one by one. Those are the scoops of ice cream that go inside the solid cone part; the yummy, juicy ones. You always want lots of details, aka at least 5 scoops of ice cream on my cone. I would probably say what flavor, toppings, good or bad, ect. Now you have to finish off your post with a closing sentence. Usually it is a comment or a wish, cause or an effect. I would probably say, "I hope you can get an ice cream cone like my yummy one that I had sometime!"
Now do you get what I mean? If your posts aren't somewhat like the following procedures I posted it is probably not so helpful. I hope this guide helped you out lots!
miss sherbert is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2009, 06:58 PM   #2
stuck101
Gifted

bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

Default Re: The Ice Cream Scoop on How to Make a Good Post

Nice explanation. I like the ice cream analogy, especially with Doug the Dog trading ice cream for gems yesterday. Thanks!
bettyv is offline Female
Old 05-30-2009, 07:08 AM   #3

miss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talentmiss sherbert has lots of talent

Default Re: The Ice Cream Scoop on How to Make a Good Post

View Post Originally Posted by bettyv
Nice explanation. I like the ice cream analogy, especially with Doug the Dog trading ice cream for gems yesterday. Thanks!
Haha you're welcome
miss sherbert is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great guide., lots of cones!, miss sherbert was here!, no fluff, yum ice cream!