Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2008, 02:29 PM   #1
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Default I won three Super Jellybean Jars in one day! I can show you how!!

In the Jellybean Challenge activity on July 11th, I won 3 times!! WOWZEEEE!!

This is a total of 10 Super Jellybean Jars that I have gotten!!
(update #1: won another on July 13th, Asian time account -- 11 times now)
(update #2: and another on July 13th, USA time account -- 12 times now)
(update #3: one more on July 16th, Asian time account -- 13 times now)

If you have not looked yet at my step-by-step guide on How to Win the Super Jellybeans, please do it!!

Here is a quick tip. It is absolutely critical to get the best possible guess in your first try.

Look at the jar -- get a ruler and measure the distance from B to C, the height of the jellybeans in the jar, in millimeters. Then measure the distance from A to C, the height inside the jar.

Click the image to open in full size.

OK, on my computer screen, those measurements are 18 mm and 63 mm. You will probably have different values because display screens are varying sizes. Divide the first number by the 2nd one -- in my case it is 18 divided by 63 which equals about .285.

Then multiply the amount of beans in this jar, .285 of full, by 10,000 and that gives an answer of 2850. That is a good first guess.

If you want to learn the next steps to this strategy, go to my full guide. There is a link below.

>> click HERE to go to my Jellybean Challenge guide <<

I hope that you can win like this too!! Good luck to everyone!!

Last edited by BERT_X; 07-16-2008 at 09:58 PM..
BERT_X is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2008, 02:33 PM   #2
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Default Re: I won three Super Jellybean Jars today! I can show you how!!

Ohhh, Uncle Bert, You have to take some pitty on us.. You are killing us here.. I had to credit you for the 2 that I do have, but We just can't keep up with ya man.. Congrats again...

If one of those just happens to end up in the kinzpost, send it my way... lol

If the big Ganz guy in computer land punishes us again with the 3 guesses instead of the 5 -- I am going to be knocking on your thread my friend -- lol

You know I am only kidding -- Congrats again you show off.....
Old 07-11-2008, 02:45 PM   #3
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

Wow you are so amazing!!!! Some people have a gift of luck... Wow 10 super jars... I just finished reading your guide... Thank you so so so much for sharing. Maybe with your guide I can finally win a jar... Boy that would be awesome!!!
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 02:53 PM   #4
jum
Jesus is Life !
Gift Guru

jum is a name known to alljum is a name known to alljum is a name known to all

i AM GOING TO HAVE TO READ YOUR GUIDE I HAVE NEVER WON AT THAT GAME IT ALEAYS TELLS ME THAT IAM WAY OFF. THANK YOU FOR BEING SO KIND TO SHARE YOUR GUIS=DE WITH ALL OF US.:pg:
jum is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 03:01 PM   #5
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

Just curious.. do you measure in a specific location every time? When I try down the center, I'm off by 200+. When I measure near the edge of the tag, I get close, but have never won using your method.
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 03:04 PM   #6
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by binkybohboh
Wow you are so amazing!!!! Some people have a gift of luck... Wow 10 super jars... I just finished reading your guide... Thank you so so so much for sharing. Maybe with your guide I can finally win a jar... Boy that would be awesome!!!
Just a little luck here -- but all skill -- all the time..

We bow to the King of Super Jars......

(I should also mention my cash cow trophy collection , credit is given were credit is due)
Old 07-11-2008, 03:07 PM   #7
Gifted

webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!

congrats it said i was close
webkinz is fun is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 03:08 PM   #8
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

NOT WORTHY!! NOT WORTHY!!lol!!!!!!!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 03:12 PM   #9
koolkidz1985
Webkinz :)

maddiroxx1985 will become famous soon enough

that is great! keep it up bert!
maddiroxx1985 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 04:52 PM   #10
Webkinz :)

Wingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond repute

You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky!
Wingless Dream is offline Female
Closed