Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2008, 04:24 PM   #1
bffrule
Webkinz :)

2cool4u107 is a glorious beacon of light2cool4u107 is a glorious beacon of light

Default How you CAN welcome new people to WI

Heyy guys it is 2cool here and here are so tips how to welcome new people to wi.
steps
1. do- Give them a nice warm welcome
dont - start just talking about random things to them
example- say hi i am 2cool4u107 and i would like to welcome you to Webkinz Insider.
dont be like- Heyy what is up what r u doing. how does that welcome them?
They want to know more about wi so that brings us to step 2
2. do- Give them information
dont- give them information and not tell them what u are talking about.
example- Say Hi i am _______ and i would like to welcome you to Webkinz Insider. Here are a couple thing u should know about Wi.
I would read the rules, and the FAQ at the top of the page located under the daisy.
dont be like- I would read the rules and Faq.
They need to know where it is located so they can go do it

3. do- be polite
dont be like- You better go read the rules and faq.
example- do- I would read the rules and the faw at the top of the page under the daisy.
dont be like- You better go read the rules and the faq at the top of the page under the daisy.
they want to think this site is a very fun website. You also want them to think u are nice because everyone on here is nice. Also dont scare the people , that scares some people. Another thing about that is you want the message to be positive. Whic brings us to step 4.

4. do- Be positive about the website
dont-say bad things that might make them think bad things about webkinz Insider.
example
do- Say - This website is a very fun website i am so sure you will like it, we have fun contests, polls, and much more. Everyone on here is so nice.
dont- Be like i dont think you will like this website because some people are mean.
that is so not true everyone is nice, and also you want everyone on here to have as much fun as possible.

5. Do- tell them stuff about the website
dont- just say have fun

example
do- this website is a very fun website. We have a lot of contests, we have people that make graphics for you. First i suggest u red all of the tips the people give you on this thread.
dont say- Hi what is up have fun on the forum.

6. do- offer to help in any way you can
dont- be like if you need help ask someone else because i dont like to help.

example-
do- If you ever need any help all of our members are here to help, and feel free to ask me. or something like that
dont- i am always busy so dont ask me but all of the other members will be willing to help
you always want them to think u will do anything because our memmbers shoudl be willing to help.

7. When you are welcoming multiple members dont just copy and pate type them their own little personal message, and comment positivly on something of theirs like their username or a fact they tell u about their self.

so ur final thing should look something like this

Hi i am 2cool4u107 and i would like to welcome you to webkinz Insider. Webkinz insider is a very fin place where you will find all of our members and staff our very nice and willing to help. Here are a couple tips for you- i would go to the rules, and the faq at the top of the page located under the daisy. Another tip I have for you, is to read all of the tips people give u on this thread. Also another tip is to get involved in the forum. This is an awesome website and i am so sure you will love this website. If you ever need help all of our members, and staff are willing to help. Feel free to contact me if u have any questions, or need any help. By the way I love ur avvie.
thanks for reading this
2cool

Ya see that is how to do it i hope this helps and please comment if their is anything you like or dislike or thing i need to add, thanks so much

2cool

Last edited by 2cool4u107; 10-05-2008 at 03:52 PM..
2cool4u107 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2008, 05:13 PM   #2
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Default Re: How to welcome new people to WI

Thanks 2Cool, I think you did a very, very good job! It looks awesome, and probably took some time to type it up. I like the way you gave tips to the newbies to go check out rules, and FAQ's.
Old 09-06-2008, 11:38 AM   #3
bffrule

2cool4u107 is a glorious beacon of light2cool4u107 is a glorious beacon of light

thanks so sos so much

---------- 2cool4u107 added 1056 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

guys please come see it

Last edited by 2cool4u107; 09-06-2008 at 11:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-07-2008, 08:13 AM   #4
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Great guide, 2cool. Your finished welcome looked very good, and the guide pointed out some important things. =]
Old 09-07-2008, 12:55 PM   #5
bffrule

thanks so much ave reps 4 u
Old 09-09-2008, 07:55 PM   #6
bffrule

thanks for commenting
Old 09-09-2008, 07:59 PM   #7
tsq.

lsulover107 is a glorious beacon of lightlsulover107 is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome:]
Rep:]
lsulover107 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 08:01 PM   #8

beachrox will become famous soon enough

This is really helpful. Thank you for the information
beachrox is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 08:02 PM   #9
bffrule

thanks for coming guys rep 4 u 2 for reading
Old 09-10-2008, 01:36 PM   #10
jw5346
Gifted

jw5436 is on a distinguished road

Nice job, 2Cool. That was very thorough and had lots of good tips.
jw5436 is offline Female
Closed