Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Guides & How-tos (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/guides-how-tos-137/)
-   -   This is how you can stop your underwater pet from sleeping with its eyes open! :) (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/guides-how-tos-137/how-you-can-stop-your-underwater-411770/)

Pandora's Box10-19-2008 08:47 PM

This is how you can stop your underwater pet from sleeping with its eyes open! :)

:) Hello! This is the thread where you can stop your underwater pet from sleeping with its eyes open. I have tried it and it is proven to work. ;)

So, here's a pic of my manatee, Poseidon, sleeping with his
:o eyes open. :o
:D Pretty freaky, huh? :D

To fix this problem, I simply put Poseidon's bed on a
:thumbup: different angle and it worked! :thumbup:

A very similar thing happens with the webkinz trigger fish also. But instead of sleeping with its eyes open it sleeps with no eyes at all! The same thing that fixes the sleeping with its eyes open problem fixes the sleeping with no eyes problem! ;D

So if your underwater pet is sleeping with its eyes open or if it looks as if it doesn't have any eyes at all,
;D Simply move your pet's bed to a different angle! ;D

dazyandoreo!10-19-2008 08:53 PM

Re: This is how you can stop your underwater pet from sleeping with its eyes open! :)

thanks!!! when i get an underwater pet i will be SURE to try that! it is kinda funny tho! slepping with its eyes open ZZZzzz.

Pandora's Box10-19-2008 09:04 PM

Re: This is how you can stop your underwater pet from sleeping with its eyes open! :)

Thanks for posting!

10-19-2008 09:05 PM

Coolness!!!!!!!!! Rep point!! =D

junomouse10-19-2008 09:08 PM

Thanks for letting me know, my dolphin sleeps with its eyes open.
I don't think i'll try it though. I think its really cute and my dolphin is possesed anyway...
it sleeps with its eyes open
has sudden bursts where it starts to swim really fast
without clicking will go somewhere
I think my dolphin is very hyper.
Rep point for you!

Pandora's Box10-19-2008 11:17 PM

Oh I am very glad I could help you, junomouse! Yay! I think it's cool too when it sleeps with its eyes open. But it is a cool thing to know how to fix it! Thank you for the rep!

Oh and thank you very much, GreekAsianPanda for the rep point!

---------- Pandora's Box added 114 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and junomouse, your avvie is cute!

SnowCrystal10-19-2008 11:22 PM

Your picture is so cute! It looks like Poseidon is holding a blanket!

Thank you for letting us know how to get our underwater pets to sleep with their eyes closed!

kiddeokee10-19-2008 11:30 PM

That's kinda kool. It's great that you are so observant that you can figure something like that out. Good one. My manatee will be very happy.

Pandora's Box10-20-2008 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowCrystal (Post 11135876)
Your picture is so cute! It looks like Poseidon is holding a blanket!

Thank you for letting us know how to get our underwater pets to sleep with their eyes closed!

Thanks! It is pretty cute! When Poseidon sleeps his shirt rinkles up so it looks like a blanket!

Oh, you are very welcome! ;D

---------- Pandora's Box added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiddeokee (Post 11135916)
That's kinda kool. It's great that you are so observant that you can figure something like that out. Good one. My manatee will be very happy.

Awwww! Thanks! I am glad that it will help your manatee! :nod:

---------- Pandora's Box added 414 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

THANKS SO MUCH for the posts on this thread!

40lillie10-20-2008 07:36 PM

I just put glasses on (XD)