Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 04:59 PM   #1
yellowbell
Webkinz :)

White-Terrier is on a distinguished road

Default How You Can Become Rich In Webkinz!

Ok lets get to it!

1. Go to the Wheel Of Wow. Everyday to make more kinzcash.
2. Go to the Wishing Well 2. Also to make more kinzcash.
3. Do Daily Activety everyday!
4. Go to the Arcade you'll never know how much kinzcash you'll earn!
5. Save and don't spend it for 4 to 6 days ( maybe for food) ( I did it and I have 29307$!)
6. Sell stuff you don't use.

ok there are some fact for you commet about it and if you have any more questions or need more help PM ( private message) me! Also you can always visit my profile too and ask there instead!

Best of Wishes,

:wt:White-Terrier:wt:

---------- White-Terrier added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

ok then enjoy!

Last edited by White-Terrier; 06-16-2008 at 04:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2008, 05:02 PM   #2
amylovesdoggies90
Gifted

puppydawggirl6 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: How You Can Become Rich In Webkinz!

Cool and great tips! Rep points for you!
Old 06-17-2008, 11:44 AM   #3
shaeny
Gifted

shaenysmom will become famous soon enough

dont forget to do your job every day at least 2x if you can and then there is always gardening. my webbies only eat farm fresh food and i sell back to the w shop for more quick cash
Old 06-17-2008, 11:32 PM   #4
Dixiestorm

Webkinzgirl55 will become famous soon enough

Also plant big gardens and sell Farm Fresh Foods. also buy white rice instead of PSFs, they give them more food for less kc!!!
Webkinzgirl55 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 03:02 AM   #5

fermmm is an unknown quantity at this point

wow so steps are hard for me because i spent th money every day!! its soo hard
Old 06-27-2008, 11:20 AM   #6
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

These tips are great that you all have posted! Here's some recommendations I have:

1) Go to Quizzy's corner everyday. You can make *a lot* of kinz cash in a little amount of time,, & learn some cool facts, too! Remember to answer the trivia question of they day--it's 10 kc if you get it right, but even if it takes you 4 tries, it's still 4 kc!

2) play the game of the day--you'll earn more kc, & you may find a new game you enjoy!

3) play your favorite game at the turnament arrena (I am sooo sorry, my spelling is bad). You make the same amount of kc as you do in the arcade, & if you win, or place in the top few, it's an extra bonus of kc!

4) go to the clubhouse, meet other webkinz, & invite them to a game of--whatever you wish!

5) buy your favorite game from the Wshop , & you can earn kc when you play it in your room! Invite friends over & play w/ them!

6) I've answered all of the questions in Quizzy's corner, so I've planted several gardens. Strawberries give you the greatest profit.

7)You can also same kc by feeding your pets the produce from you gardens. They love it!

Enjoy!
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 11:45 AM   #7
ho's in the house?
Gifted

Beaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to behold

I have 37 webkinz and find them all worth while. As you can imagine I spend a lot of money on food. I still have $53187! I recently had $60000! What I do is I play Tile Towers all the time. I also play cash cow 2. They're easy and give lots of money!

Newest 'kinz::ph: Marble
Beaudog6253 is offline Female
Closed