Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 08:08 PM   #1
knuths
Webkinz :)

knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!

Default How to wash your webkinz

There are many ways to wash your webkinz, but this is a good way that works for me(and it is fun!)
1. First go into your bathroom.
2. fill the sink 3/4 filled with water(if you don't have a sink, well find a new thread)
3. get a bar of soap, a mini comb, and some washclothes
4. get your webkinz really wet, then try to get most of the water out.
5. use the soap and wash your webkinz
6. then put the webkinz back in the water to get the soap off
7. repeat step 4
8. then if you have a pet that is soft(not like the cow, b&w cat, ect.), use the comb to staigth the fur
9. rinse off your pet again
10. get a towel and dry your pet

i hope this works for you!
knuths is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 03:26 PM   #2
I tell you one time
Banned
aidrr is a jewel in the roughaidrr is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: How to wash your webkinz

What if its a signature????
aidrr is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 08:01 PM   #3
knuths

knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!

um, i don't have a sig,but i would just damp a washcloth and just wipe it. maybe put a little soap on it. remember i don't have a sig pet so i don't know if this works for sigs.
knuths is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 08:10 PM   #4
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Hmmm, the siggy's fur is much much softer, so I wouldn't reccomend this. How about for a stringy pet? Like the cow/googles
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 08:16 PM   #5
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

hmm will it work on a spotted leopard? i really love her but her fur is getting all scraggily, if that is even a word LOL
xocaij is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 07:37 AM   #6
knuths

yes, i use this on my cow yesturday
knuths is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 07:46 AM   #7
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

I put my DD's webbies in the washing machine on a delicate's cycle and they come out fine
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 08:18 AM   #8
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

my only warning would be, don't use the dryer. It melts the fur. And try to squeeze out as much as the water as you can, maybe roll the webkinz in a towel and give it a good hug while it is rolled up to get as much water out as possible. Then give it a gentle brush to fluff the fur.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 08:49 AM   #9
I tell you one time
Banned
aidrr is a jewel in the roughaidrr is a jewel in the rough

I put my signature in the washer and then the dryer and she was clean as a whistle (my mom used to say that when I was three ah good times) but she wasn't as soft but still very cute! P.S it was a sig golden and when I put her in the dryer her nose kept hitting a part of the dryer poor Nicole.
aidrr is offline Male
Old 03-24-2010, 08:53 AM   #10

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by aidrr
I put my signature in the washer and then the dryer and she was clean as a whistle (my mom used to say that when I was three ah good times) but she wasn't as soft but still very cute! P.S it was a sig golden and when I put her in the dryer her nose kept hitting a part of the dryer poor Nicole.
yeah my and:wt:are no longer soft and I think that is what happened to them because sometimes they are put in dryer without me looking
heart891011 is offline Female
Closed