Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 05:19 PM   #1
I wish I was a
Webkinz :)

doglover16 is a jewel in the roughdoglover16 is a jewel in the rough

Default how to veiw a single post!

to view a single post, just click the number button at the top of the post! the one that says for ex: #1! just click on that and you can veiw the single post! it's that easy! you can try it now! I find this helpful on WW house threads!

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalone Click the image to open in full size.
did you know that if you right click on the number and choose "copy link location" you can then paste a link right to that post (hitting CTRL and P to paste). That is very useful in the gift exchange when you PM someone about a post on your GE! It could also be used when you refer back to a specific post!
--thanks postalone!

Last edited by doglover16; 01-09-2009 at 11:14 AM..
doglover16 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2009, 06:18 PM   #2

8horses4eva39 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: how to veiw a single post!

Thanks! I've always wondered this. Reps to you.
8horses4eva39 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 06:21 PM   #3

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

Thankies! I've always wondered!
yeahdudes is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 09:11 PM   #4
I wish I was a

your welcome! glad I could help!
Old 01-09-2009, 10:02 AM   #5
I wish I was a

your welcome!

Last edited by doglover16; 01-09-2009 at 10:17 AM..
Old 01-09-2009, 10:03 AM   #6
Gift Guru

hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!

Thank you I have always wanted to know how to do that
hoops2614 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 10:46 AM   #7
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

I always wanted to know that...thanks! Rep!
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 10:55 AM   #8
POSTALONE
Gift Guru

postalone is a jewel in the roughpostalone is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by doglover16
to view a single post, just click the number button at the top of the post! the one that says for ex: #1! just click on that and you can veiw the single post! it's that easy! you can try it now! I find this helpful on WW house threads!
AND did you know that if you right click on the number and choose "copy link location" you can then paste a link right to that post (hitting CTRL and P to paste). That is very useful in the gift exchange when you PM someone about a post on your GE! It could also be used when you refer back to a specific post!
Old 01-10-2009, 08:35 AM   #9
I wish I was a

View Post Originally Posted by postalone
AND did you know that if you right click on the number and choose "copy link location" you can then paste a link right to that post (hitting CTRL and P to paste). That is very useful in the gift exchange when you PM someone about a post on your GE! It could also be used when you refer back to a specific post!
oh cool thanks! I'll add that!

Last edited by doglover16; 01-10-2009 at 08:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-11-2009, 12:14 PM   #10
Je t'aime <3
Gifted

BlauBerry is a glorious beacon of lightBlauBerry is a glorious beacon of lightBlauBerry is a glorious beacon of light

Thankz!I always wondered how people managed to do that! ^^
BlauBerry is offline Female
Closed