Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 09:53 PM   #181
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

gingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: How to Use a "Special" Font

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
What do you mean by that font? Sometimes fonts don't show up because it's too complicated. Maybe try a different one (a more simple one) such as Helvetica?
I did the font Forte, but when I did it, only the word forte was in the font forte. All the other words I typed after were regular.
gingerspice55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2009, 09:54 PM   #182
marissa.
Webkinz :)

Princessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clown

Excelent job!I never knew that you could do this! Testing

Last edited by Princessfrog11; 04-28-2009 at 06:09 PM..
Princessfrog11 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 09:54 PM   #183
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by gingerspice55
I did the font Forte, but when I did it, only the word forte was in the font forte. All the other words I typed after were regular.
Oh, I see. The text you want in forte has to be inside the brackets.

View Post Originally Posted by Princessfrog11
Excelent job!I never knew that you could do this! [FONT="Gigi" ]Testing[/ FONT]
Thanks! And don't forget to take out the spaces!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 10:00 PM   #184
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

gingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Dogluver! You are so kind to help!

Ok Forte works! (Its hard to read tho)

Also, you put gloogun on both the works and doesn't works list.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:01 PM   #185
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by gingerspice55
Thanks Dogluver! You are so kind to help!

Ok Forte works! (Its hard to read tho)

Also, you put gloogun on both the works and doesn't works list.
No problem

Okay, I'll add that to the working list. Thanks for catching my mistake!
Old 04-09-2009, 10:02 PM   #186
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

No problem. I'm just going to test a few from microsoft word on here. I wonder if Justin did this on purpose. This is really awesome.

Testng Narkisim <---It works!!

Testing Neuropol <--- AWESOME it works
Testing Plant benson 2 <-- this is too cool!
Testing Earwig Factory <--IT Wroks (This is size 4)
Testing Sybil Green <---OMG!
Testing Stereofidleic <--Even this one!

Last edited by gingerspice55; 04-09-2009 at 10:14 PM..
Old 04-10-2009, 04:28 PM   #187
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Thanks, gingerspice!
Old 04-10-2009, 06:38 PM   #188
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

No problem! It was fun!
*This is all my posts combined*
Here's My List Of Tested Fonts!!! (I was bored, and so this is what I did!)

Testing Magneto
Testing Snap ITC
Testing Mistral
Testing Nyala
Testing Onyx
Testing Segoe Print
Testing Amienne
Testing Pupcat
Testing waker
Testing Wide Latin
Testing Jokerman
Testng Narkisim
Testing Neuropol
Testing Plant benson 2
Testing Earwig Factory
Testing Sybil Green
Testing Stereofidleic

Testing Edwardian Script ITC
Testing Raavie <---Did this work? Can't tell......
Testing Tunga

Testing Forte

Testing Aharoni
Testing Wingdings
Testing
Wingdings 1
Testing
Wingdings 2
Testing Gisha
Testing Gigi
Testing Kredit
Testing Mufferaw

Fonts That Do Work:

Magneto
Snap ITC
Mistral
Nyala
Onyx
Segoe Print
Amienne
Pupcat
waker
Wide Latin
Jokerman
Narkisim
Neuropol
Plant benson 2
Earwig Factory
Sybil Green
Stereofidleic
Curlz MT

Edwardian Script ITC
Tunga
Forte
Aharoni
Gisha
Gigi

Kredit
Mufferaw

How about this? <--- This is Curlz MT. It works actually. Theres a space between curlz and MT tho. Maybe that was the problem. So now you can add it to the works list!

Fonts That Don't Work:

Wingdings
Wingdings 1
Wingdings 2

Last edited by gingerspice55; 04-12-2009 at 08:28 AM..
Old 04-10-2009, 06:38 PM   #189
Webkinz :)

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

This really works!! how kewlio of you.
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 06:42 PM   #190
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

I have to say that this is AWESOME!

Last edited by gingerspice55; 04-12-2009 at 08:19 AM..
Closed

Tags
cheese!, code wowewe, pounder