Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 08:19 PM   #171
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

gingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: How to Use a "Special" Font

Yes but how do you get them there in the first place?
gingerspice55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2009, 08:32 PM   #172
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by gingerspice55
Yes but how do you get them there in the first place?
Just click "Fonts" and choose any random font. Then delete the font name and put the one you want inside the quotation marks.

I'm not sure if that's what you meant, but I don't think it is. If it isn't, let me know!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 09:13 PM   #173
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

gingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond repute

No its not. How do you get the tag marks there to begin with. What do I click to make it say [FONT=""][/font]. I know 2 put the name in the quotes.

Do I have to copy and paste: [FONT=""][/font] just to get it?

Last edited by gingerspice55; 04-12-2009 at 08:07 AM..
Old 04-09-2009, 09:15 PM   #174
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

No its not. How do you get the tag marks there to begin with. What do I click to make it say [FONT=""][/font]. I know 2 put the name in the quotes.

Click the image to open in full size.

See the word that says "Fonts"? Click on that and you get a list of fonts. On most browsers (except Firefox, which automatically just changed the font) you get the brackets.

Test:

Did it work???

Let me try now..

No Curlz MT doesnt work.
You have to put some words inside, between the ][.

So, if you want that font, (delete the spaces) [FONT="Curlz MT" ]Curlz MT[ /font]
Old 04-09-2009, 09:15 PM   #175
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

Dang my test didn't work

I think I might get it

Last edited by gingerspice55; 04-09-2009 at 09:18 PM..
Old 04-09-2009, 09:16 PM   #176
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Another test

You have to put some words between the first brackets and the second set of brackets for them to show up.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:18 PM   #177
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620

See the word that says "Fonts"? Click on that and you get a list of fonts. On most browsers (except Firefox, which automatically just changed the font) you get the brackets.

You have to put some words inside, between the ][.

So, if you want that font, (delete the spaces) [font="Curlz MT" ]Curlz MT[ /font]

Oooooh no wonder why its not working, I'm on firefox!!! Haha. Let me switch to internet explorer, and I'll see if it works.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:29 PM   #178
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Oooooh no wonder why its not working, I'm on firefox!!! Haha. Let me switch to internet explorer, and I'll see if it works.
Yeah, that's what happened to me too! I get where your confusion is coming from now. Let me know if you need any more help!
Old 04-09-2009, 09:39 PM   #179
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

Ok let me try again:

Did it work?

DANG! Hold on one more time:

forte What about now?

Yay!!! But how come only forte is that font?

Last edited by gingerspice55; 04-09-2009 at 09:56 PM..
Old 04-09-2009, 09:50 PM   #180
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Ok let me try again:

Did it work?

DANG! Hold on one more time:

forte What about now?

Yay!!! But how come only forte is that font?
What do you mean by that font? Sometimes fonts don't show up because it's too complicated. Maybe try a different one (a more simple one) such as Helvetica?
Closed

Tags
cheese!, code wowewe, pounder