Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2009, 10:31 PM   #151
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: How to Use a "Special" Font

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Hi there!

This is my first guide ever, so please let me know if it's hard to follow or anything like that. There won't be any screenshots because it's pretty easy, but if screenshots are needed, please let me know.

Special thanks to Greta, Geminicat, honeyluv and luckypenny for all their hard work on this thread!

You can also use the same process for font size and font color. Thanks for pointing that out, Franks!

Please read ALL the instructions and delete any spaces if there are spaces.

Windows and Mac fonts are different, so that's why sometimes Windows fonts show up on other Windows computers, but not Macs. That's also the same with Macs. To see a font, you must have it on your computer.

FIRST STEP:

Pick a font that's more standard, such as Times, or Papyrus. You have to spell the font right in order for this to work. I'll use Papyrus for this example.

SECOND STEP:

In order to do this, you must click "Go Advanced". The easiest way is to click "Fonts" and click any font there (it will not affect the font you want.)

THIRD STEP:

For example, clicking on Arial would give you [FONT="Arial" ][/ FONT] without spaces. Take out the spaces and don't change anything else if you decide to copy and paste this example.

FOURTH STEP:

Where it says [FONT="Arial" ] highlight and delete the part that says "Arial". Don't delete any of the quotation marks.

FIFTH STEP:

Now you should have something that looks like this: [FONT=""][/font]

In between the quotation marks, type in the font you want EXACTLY how it is. If it has spaces, like American Typewriter, put in the space as well.

SIXTH STEP:

You should have something like this: [FONT="Papyrus" ][/FONT ] but without the spaces. Now, try it out! If the font doesn't work, it means that you should choose a more common one.

Testing out Papyrus

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! Once I try out the different fonts, I'll list which ones that are available to use and will show up. If you are testing out fonts, please just edit your posts and don't post a new post!

List of Available "Special" Fonts: (these fonts have showed up on others' computers)

American Typewriter
Papyrus (Windows & Macs)
Times (Windows & Macs)
Futura (Macs)
Gill Sans (Macs)
Cochin (Macs)
Mistral (Windows)
Chiller (Windows)
Bradley Hand ITC (Macs & Windows)
GlooGun (Windows)
Century (Windows)
Rockwell (Windows)
Script MT Bold (Windows)
Poornut (Windows)
Kristen ITC (Windows)
Party LET (Mac, Windows)
Skia (Mac)
Zapfino (Mac)
Plantagenet Cherokee (Mac)
Chalkboard (Mac)
Didot (Mac)

List of Unavailable "Special" Fonts: (mostly fancy fonts)

Chick
Gloogun
Andalus
Edwardian Script ITC
Small Fonts
CurlzMT
Raavi
Opus
Californian FB
Serifa BT

Lessee if this works...
[FONT="Tall Paul" ]This is tall paul[/ FONT]

Nope, it didnt work... =\
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2009, 10:38 PM   #152
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by -Miss-Webkinz-
Lessee if this works...
[font="Tall Paul" ]This is tall paul[/ FONT]

Nope, it didnt work... =\
Don't forget to take out the spaces
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 10:51 AM   #153
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Very nice guide! rep

This is tall paul
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 12:35 PM   #154
Homework Vs.
Webkinz :)

kimiko will become famous soon enough

This is reserved for my test

Hi this is script

This is so cool! REP! BTW this is modern

Last edited by kimiko; 04-08-2009 at 12:58 PM..
kimiko is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 06:00 PM   #155
Webkinz :)

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Hey I know you guys might have already tryed this but I wanted to I just wanted to help to but I guess theres nothing else to help with but let me try this.
Test.

It won't work how do you do it?
Old 04-08-2009, 06:12 PM   #156
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Penny Lane
Hey I know you guys might have already tryed this but I wanted to I just wanted to help to but I guess theres nothing else to help with but let me try this.
Test.

It won't work how do you do it?
It was the wrong text coding.

Try this: [FONT="Baveuse" ][ /FONT]

And take out the spaces
Old 04-08-2009, 06:21 PM   #157
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

Thanks for the great guide!
Old 04-08-2009, 06:38 PM   #158
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzworld14
Thanks for the great guide!
You're welcome! Thanks!
Old 04-08-2009, 06:57 PM   #159
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

I am just testing

Did Tall Paul work?

Yea! It did!

This is Baby Kruffy.

Thanks for the great guide! This is Fat.
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 07:50 PM   #160
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by coolawesomeAbby
I am just testing

Did Tall Paul work?

Yea! It did!

This is Baby Kruffy.

Thanks for the great guide! This is Fat.
No problem! I'm glad it's working for you!
Closed

Tags
cheese!, code wowewe, pounder