Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2007, 11:47 AM   #1
Gifted

MrsCharlieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Default How to Use the Signature

Okay, there's something I'm missing here... I created a signature, but I can't figure out how to use it! Can someone please enlighten me? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2007, 08:25 AM   #2
DO NOT PM ME AT ALL
Gifted

ilovewebkinz1234 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How to Use the Signature

Make sure you save your signature. When you post, make sure "show your signature" is checked off. Your signature should show up when you post. If that's not it, sorry because that's all I know.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:02 AM   #3
Gifted

MrsCharlieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: How to Use the Signature

Thank you, Ilovewebkinz1234. I did finally get the words to show up. Now I just can't get my signature picture to show up too! It's smaller than the maximum size and much smaller than a lot of the signature pictures I see around here.

I gave you points for your help. Thanks again!
Old 06-25-2007, 12:13 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Bibble is on a distinguished road

I'm having the same problem. I followed the thread on "how to take pics, save it and put it on the site", which by the way is an excellent example, thank you Webkinzlover525 for making it. However, I can't get anything to show up besides this actual link. Click the image to open in full size. This is what shows up in my signature. I also noticed something on the bottom of my edit signature page. It says Allow IMG code No and Allow HTML No. Could this have anything to do with it? I can't find a way to edit this. If anyone can help me I sure would appreciate it. I have spent hours on this and can't seem to get anywhere. Thanks so much. Bibble
Allow Basic BBCode Yes
Allow Color BBCode Yes
Allow Size BBCode Yes
Allow Font BBCode Yes

Allow Alignment BBCode Yes
Allow List BBCode Yes
Allow Link BBCode Yes
Allow Code BBCode Yes

Allow PHP BBCode Yes
Allow HTML BBCode Yes
Allow Quote BBCode Yes
Allow HTML No

Allow Smilies Yes
Allow [IMG] Code No
Can Upload Images for Signature Yes
Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature Yes

HOLY COW!! It showed up. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never mind. Thanks for your site Webkinzlover525. It worked!! Bibble

Last edited by Bibble; 06-25-2007 at 12:13 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-25-2007, 12:29 AM   #5
Gift Guru

Bibble is on a distinguished road

I just posted in another thread and no signature. It just showed my link again. I'm so sad. I can't figure this thing out. Bibble

Your signature is adorable!!! I've tried saving 3 different signatures and I have no idea why onetime it showed up. I did go to image shack with no luck. Thank you though. Bibble

Last edited by Bibble; 06-25-2007 at 12:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed