| 02-17-2011, 04:05 PM || #1 |
-ba dum tss-
Join Date: Oct 2010
| | How to use colorings [in photoshop]
1. Open up your image. This is going to be mine.
2. Go to the "Actions" menu. If you don't see it, go to Window/Action. It should be checked. (;
3. Download the action you want (a tutorial for that will be coming soon) I suggest going to deviantart.
4. In the actions menu, click the the arrow next to the name of your actions file.
5. Click the action you want and press the play button.
6. Stuff like "new layer" will pop up. Click OK until you want to stop.
7. Feel free to edit the opacity and such.
8. You are done! (:
[if any of you are wondering, i used photoshop 7.0 for this]
Last edited by ColliePuppyxo; 02-17-2011 at 05:17 PM..
| || |