Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 02:40 PM   #221
Dave Matthews Band
Webkinz :)

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Default Re: How to upload your photos

It doesn't work for me. I have only gotten to the print screen part. I hit it and nothing happens.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2009, 05:14 PM   #222
I'm now a
Gift Trainee

LILJOHN95 is a jewel in the roughLILJOHN95 is a jewel in the rough

Omg thank you, because of you I just uploaded a pic of my score to the high scores page on WI, thank you!
LILJOHN95 is offline Male
Old 03-07-2009, 10:09 AM   #223

montana1d will become famous soon enough

Good morning, thanks for the info, but I'm still not able to copy & paste into the paint app. I'm having technical difficulties. lol
montana1d is offline Male
Old 03-07-2009, 11:25 PM   #224
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Thanks so much, starry2night. Rep for you. I just downloaded my first pic & got it into an existing thread as a thumbnail... when you click on the thumbnail, it enlarges. I'm making progress, but am not fully there yet... I still need help.
I need to figure out how to get it in as a full size picture instead of a thumbnail.
Can anyone help?
Thanks.
Serena
By the way, I want to make it clear that this is not a room I designed!! It is a random trial to see which objects will fit into the new treetop room for the thread that is establishing what items go into which kind(s) of rooms...

Last edited by Serena; 04-12-2011 at 10:53 PM..
Serena is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 09:26 PM   #225
geeket8
geeket is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh my goodness!! Thank you so much!! I have wondered and wondered how to do this. I tried it and it works like a dream. How cool is that!! I appreciate the help.
geeket is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 09:15 AM   #226
haley57540

haley57540 will become famous soon enough

i already knew how but I'm sure it helped a lot of people!
Old 04-29-2009, 03:13 PM   #227
Call me Gabbee

idance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to all

well what if you have an apple computer then how do u do this???? because i do not have the buttons you are talking about
idance510 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 12:34 AM   #228
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I have a new laptop with Vista and Adobe 10 installed. I just tried to upload a picture of my magic bean plant, and the print screen/paste into paint doesn't work. Do you have any advice how to do this in Vista with Adobe 10? I would love to show this giant bean picture on another thread.
Thank you for any help you can give me.
Serena
Serena is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 02:04 PM   #229
frogiel

hlamdDeRoche has a spectacular aura abouthlamdDeRoche has a spectacular aura about

please help!! how do you start a thred?
hlamdDeRoche is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 05:53 PM   #230
Furbyamy

AmyR33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Could someone please help me with how exactly to do the editing of the picture? I can't figure out how to get certain things out of the picture like the bottom bar that has like the Start button and other things like that keep getting in the picture and I keep looking all around in Paint and can't figure out what exactly I need to click on and do in order to edit the image and cut things out that I don't want in the picture?
Thanks,
Amy
AmyR33 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
gifted9