Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2008, 10:45 AM   #141
Lil Kinz

gatorbait68 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: How to upload your photos

View Post Originally Posted by starry2night
PC ONLY Not Sure if this will work on a MAC sorry

Don't wanna use tinypic.com? So many people have been asking me how to upload photos.

Here is another way that I upload my photos. By using justin and wendy's fantastic forum.

By using this guide and by looking through another excellent well constructed guide put together by webkinzlovers525s linked here, http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/webkinzlover525s-guide-uploading-t94453.html you should have absolutely no problems uploading you webkinz home.

So let's get started. To capture a picture of your screen. Click on the prnt scn key on your keyboard. Goto ms paint and paste it there. In paint is where you will do your editing before uploading your pic to the website.

The rest is shown in detailed below on what to do after you have captured, edited, and saved you pic as a jpeg file.

In ms paint you goto file click save as, a box will appear. In the box choose where you want to save the file in using the drop down arrow.

Then at the bottom of box it say file name. Choose a file name. Underneath that it says save as type. Use the drop down arrow and choose jpeg.

Click the image to open in full size.

The biggest problem people are having is that they aren't saving the file as a .jpeg file. And when they go to upload their file it is to big and they receive a message that says upload failed. So make sure that at the proper step, you save you pic as a .jpeg file.

Now you are ready to upload it. So let's begin!

Watch as I demonstrate how easy it is to do.

Click on manage attachments at the bottom of your new thread that you have created.
You will see a box appear. See the browse button. Click on it to search for you pics.
Find the pic that you want and click on it. JPEG
Now you see the pic in the window. Continue in this manner until the boxes are full or you are done with browsing for pics. Now you click on the upload button.
You see your pic has been uploaded. Click on the close this window at the top or bottow of the screen.
Now your screen should look like this and all you have to do is click submit new thread.

You can always go back and modify your thread by clicking on the modify button and repeating these steps. You can even remove old pics and add new ones. Instead of submit new thread you would click on save.

Hope this helps as I am not a computer guru as our founders.

Hugs to all

starry

I LOVE YOUR MANSION!

gatorbait68
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2008, 05:51 PM   #142
:)vanessahude
Webkinz :)

bubba424 will become famous soon enough

wonderful -- helped me make a thread
bubba424 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2008, 08:12 PM   #143
crabbpot

live2dance54 is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you so much you helped me a ton without you i dont think i would have ever figured it out!
Old 05-14-2008, 05:45 PM   #144

Moonlight21 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah on macs there is no print screen button. i really want to share my house tho!!!!!!!!!!!! gr!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-14-2008, 07:45 PM   #145
aron3

aron3 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Moonlight21
yeah on macs there is no print screen button. i really want to share my house tho!!!!!!!!!!!! gr!!!!!!!!!
Do you have a public library in your town? If you do they usually have PC's. Some times there are programs that can take pictures of the screen but those are hard to find.
Old 05-14-2008, 07:50 PM   #146

Moonlight21 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah i do. good advice thanks!!!!!
Old 05-18-2008, 10:29 AM   #147
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Cant Wait! ill go get started!
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 05-24-2008, 11:58 PM   #148
Shad0wCat
Gift Guru

caitscats is the bees knees!caitscats is the bees knees!caitscats is the bees knees!caitscats is the bees knees!caitscats is the bees knees!caitscats is the bees knees!caitscats is the bees knees!

Where's the modify button?
caitscats is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 10:53 AM   #149
pupstar35 is
Gifted

pupstar35 has disabled reputation

Well i need help. My computer is Compaq . mine doesnt have prt scn. It has prt sc . It is a laptop. I reaaallllllyyyy want to post pictures. PLEASE HELP! PM ME PLEASEEEEE!

---------- pupstar35 added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

I can post normal pics! just not webkinz room pics... ]:

Last edited by pupstar35; 05-31-2008 at 10:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-13-2008, 04:51 PM   #150
Mika1921
Lil Kinz

Mika1921 is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.wellesley.edu/Computing/B...creenshot.html

this has both for pc and mac...
Mika1921 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
gifted9