Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2008, 10:45 PM   #91
Puppypaws1996
Webkinz :)

Puppy_Paws is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: How to upload your photos

o thats cool
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2008, 12:00 AM   #92
Rainbow2424
Rainbow2424 is an unknown quantity at this point

its not doing anything this dosent help me i pressed the right button and it still dosent work! wel i wasted 2hrs of my day
Old 03-11-2008, 08:40 PM   #93
call me char =]
Gift Guru

Winterfresh is a glorious beacon of lightWinterfresh is a glorious beacon of lightWinterfresh is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks! I didn't know you had to use jpeg to upload directly onto WI. That helped a lot!
Winterfresh is offline Female
Old 03-12-2008, 11:16 AM   #94
gifted9
Gifted

gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!
gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!

Sweet! Thanks a lot!
gifted9 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2008, 11:37 PM   #95
bluelagoon97
Gift Guru

starry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledge

Highest Donation Level 

If you combine this guide with the other guide... it should make it pretty easy to follow.

I would read the other guide first.
starry2night is offline Female
Old 03-15-2008, 04:36 PM   #96

Shelby900000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks alot it was a big help. At first i couldnt figure out what you meant but then i did.

p.s. Thanks again
Old 03-17-2008, 09:01 AM   #97
I love Paramore&

webkinz_ has disabled reputation

Does that work on windows Vista?
webkinz_ is offline Female
Old 03-17-2008, 01:25 PM   #98
World Peace

snowyowl is on a distinguished road

Do u know how to do it on a Mac???????????????? Cause thats wat i have and i have know idea how to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
snowyowl is offline Female
Old 03-17-2008, 06:18 PM   #99
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

thnks 4 the tip
Old 03-17-2008, 08:32 PM   #100
sweettart11

The print screen button isn't working! Do you have any tips on how to get it to work?
Closed

Tags
gifted9