Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2008, 09:00 AM   #51
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Default Re: How to unstick a stuck item on a table: A guide w/ picts

Thanks, DES and Martha. Glad this helped you
momwhoplays is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2008, 10:32 AM   #52
pinmania
Gifted

pinmania is on a distinguished road

It works! It works! Thanks so much for the tip!! Got lots to fix now...lol.
Old 09-13-2008, 02:42 PM   #53
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

glad that this helped you
Old 09-13-2008, 02:46 PM   #54
Webkinz :)

beachrox will become famous soon enough

This is helpful! However, I have tried, and it didn't work!
beachrox is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 02:47 PM   #55
Froghop55

Froghop55 has a spectacular aura about

you can place an item on top of a item stuck on the floor and leave and return and it will be unstuck bet beware, you have to remove the item compleatly of it will get stuck again
Froghop55 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 11:22 PM   #56
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

Beachrox, there are some times when it doesn't work, & then you have to fill out the stuck item form on the ww website. i hope you get your item unstuck.

froghop55, you are right. it is advisable to move the item to another location, after it's stuck.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:28 PM   #57
Dilly71

Dilly71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the great hint! This has saved me a lot of frustration!
Dilly71 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 10:56 PM   #58
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

I'm glad that this helped you, dilly
Old 09-23-2008, 01:04 PM   #59
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Thanks so much. I just tried this and it really works. I wish I had known it way back when. I have a Ms. Birdy doll stuck on the floor from way back when and have submitted requests to have it fixed a number of times. It originally got stuck (actually I think it disappeared off the table) and I tried different things to make it come back. The table has been long gone but the doll showed up again one day and there it sits. My webkinz walk through it but I still see it. Hope this tip keeps from happening again.
jms40 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2008, 01:49 PM   #60
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

This happens all the time with a lot of my items. Thanks a lot!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Closed

Tags
summer camp graphics!