Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2008, 07:47 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

Ally3795 is just really niceAlly3795 is just really nice

Default Re: How to unstick a stuck item on a table: a guide w/ picts

thanks you so much. great tips! rep. point! i have had some many items that were/are stuck. maybe if i did this i could have reduced that. thanks!
Ally3795 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 01:45 AM   #42
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much. i did go into my account last night and unstuck things in my one room. it keep making other things stuck but then when i did this to all the items it eventually was fine. but now today the original item is stuck again, but i can unstuck it again and idont have to deal with ganz so aIT REALLY WORKS!!!!
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 02:14 AM   #43
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

great! thanks to both of you for your positive comments! glad that it helped you

---------- momwhoplays added 2 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

wow! dixie cup! i just looked at pg 4, & that explaination was so helpful! you really rock, girlfriend

Last edited by momwhoplays; 09-04-2008 at 02:14 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 07:22 AM   #44
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

Great advice, I had Ganz fix a stuck item once and it did take a long time. The second time, I just ignored it and after a while it fixed itself....maybe I did a defrag and eveything that goes along with that. One time I did move alot of stuff and it unstuck itself, but I didn't remember what I had done to do it again. So NOW, I know and it seems to make sense, thanks a million. It does happen to me in the room with pedestals, my goodie room!
catsinparadise is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 09:06 AM   #45
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

great! glad this helped!

---------- momwhoplays added 1407 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

It's nice to be able to unstick your stuck items, isn't it?

Last edited by momwhoplays; 09-05-2008 at 09:06 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-06-2008, 12:34 PM   #46
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

today I had a trophy stuck, & i was able to unstick it
Old 09-07-2008, 01:38 PM   #47
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

Default Re: See these picts! How to unstick a stuck item on a table: A guide

Great advice. This should be a sticky
lauraanne is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 08:40 AM   #48
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

Default Re: See these picts! How to unstick a stuck item on a table: A guide

Hi lauraanne,
thanks for the complement.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:46 AM   #49
DES
Survivor and
Gift Guru

DES has disabled reputation

Default Re: How to unstick a stuck item on a table: A guide w/ picts

Excellent, I'm going to add this to my subscriptions for when this happens, 5 stars and reps to you. Way to go
DES is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 07:17 AM   #50
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: How to unstick a stuck item on a table: A guide w/ picts

Wow, this is great info! And the pics help a skeptic like me say, "hmmm, I guess it really works." I had a tulip planter stuck on a table for a long time, but could never figure it out. Amazing that such a simple sequence of events could help. And props to Dixie for figuring it out!
marthaaa is offline Female
Closed

Tags
summer camp graphics!